Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
I have never had any issues with Par or Jimmy or Tori or the UW Team. Matter of fact if I need an increase and I can provide reasons why and it makes sense with PB months I always get. I like to shop around my reverse deals to get the best offer, and sometimes they do it and sometimes I get better offers on reverses. At times its the industry or something that came up that makes them go conservative on the reverse, but all in all Par rocks. I have got some chunky ass offers from them when I really needed it
Craa, you either get backdoor deals from Par, since you always seem to say good things about them, or you work there.

Every person on this forum, except new guys, know they are the scum of the earth, but over the last year or longer you ALWAYS mention Par in good favor.

Ive met dozens of brokers that have been screwed by them, Craa, who fund 10x as much as you, through Par, until the ****ing happened. So why do you always bring them up...?

Years back i signed up i put 1.5-2mill through Jimmy. Myself. 1 man show from my house before i opened the shop.

He ****ed me on every renewal, tried to backdoor every new submission, to no limit. My buddies known him for 7-9 years, and he doesn't submit to Jimmy. Why? Jimmy backdoors his long time friends!!!