Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
You know nothing about us and your responses show. John Brauns address was on John Street, not Maiden... so nice try. (We also just moved here last year and he was in jail by then) Longest deal ive done is 165 days. I get offers and terms other reps here don't get because the volume i bring is probably 4 times greater than theirs & syndicate in almost every deal i fund. It matters who your rep is.

Im not causing controversy and as much as more submissions are great, i rarely market for more business... Our product speaks for itself so ISO's are the ones calling us now days. You on the other hand are just a pretend funder who cant answer any questions in regards to YOUR product, YOUR funding, YOUR commission, YOUR everything. Your only responses are "Pm Me" and when ISO's call BS on your iso agreement you have nothing to say. I dont start drama, i just call BS when i see it and you are full of it.

You might fool the small guy, but the real players in the space can tell if you are real or fake with one response.
Lior look at your history of posts. and I challenge anyone to do so. Read your posts over and over again. You like to challenge Marcus Clapman on this forum, but you are just as bad. Give me a break. I say again you can not compete with Par. CFG money is not long enough!!!