Par Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    You know nothing about us and your responses show. John Brauns address was on John Street, not Maiden... so nice try. (We also just moved here last year and he was in jail by then) Longest deal ive done is 165 days. I get offers and terms other reps here don't get because the volume i bring is probably 4 times greater than theirs & syndicate in almost every deal i fund. It matters who your rep is.

Im not causing controversy and as much as more submissions are great, i rarely market for more business... Our product speaks for itself so ISO's are the ones calling us now days. You on the other hand are just a pretend funder who cant answer any questions in regards to YOUR product, YOUR funding, YOUR commission, YOUR everything. Your only responses are "Pm Me" and when ISO's call BS on your iso agreement you have nothing to say. I dont start drama, i just call BS when i see it and you are full of it.

You might fool the small guy, but the real players in the space can tell if you are real or fake with one response.
    Lior look at your history of posts. and I challenge anyone to do so. Read your posts over and over again. You like to challenge Marcus Clapman on this forum, but you are just as bad. Give me a break. I say again you can not compete with Par. CFG money is not long enough!!!

We used to work with CFG , and i can say 100% that cfg cant touch Par, they are not even in the same league, lior get back to your PEE WEE game and let the men handle the real business.
    peak solutions averaged 2 million in new deals per month with par alone! I own multiple iso shops and have worked with cfg for over 5 years, we've never funder over 200k with them in a month.
    THERE IS NO COMPETITION, NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH JIMMY. ESPECIALLY NOT THE PEE WEE guys like mantis/CFG

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Quote Originally Posted by Peak Solutions LLC View Post
    We used to work with CFG , and i can say 100% that cfg cant touch Par, they are not even in the same league, lior get back to your PEE WEE game and let the men handle the real business.
    peak solutions averaged 2 million in new deals per month with par alone! I own multiple iso shops and have worked with cfg for over 5 years, we've never funder over 200k with them in a month.
    THERE IS NO COMPETITION, NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH JIMMY. ESPECIALLY NOT THE PEE WEE guys like mantis/CFG
    We funded 15M last month - We are doing something right... Your paper probably wasn't the type we look for. Good Luck to you too, keep up the good work champ.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

We funded 15M last month - We are doing something right... Your paper probably wasn't the type we look for. Good Luck to you too, keep up the good work champ.
    Lior Clapman wow you spend more time on the forum than working. Im sure you as an iso rep funded 275k
    How can you fund more, you are in this forum more than you work, and your fees on contracts are ridiculous

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Quote Originally Posted by stackcity_4208 View Post
    Lior Clapman wow you spend more time on the forum than working. Im sure you as an iso rep funded 275k
    How can you fund more, you are in this forum more than you work, and your fees on contracts are ridiculous
    Your so cute when your angry.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Your so cute when your angry.
    Angry for what, you are a clown dude. A PEEWEE like you can't upset me, but i can expose you easily haa ah ah ahah a ha

Quote Originally Posted by Peak Solutions LLC View Post
    Lior Clapman i guess the proof is in the pudding 1.499 master with ridiculous fees

The Clapman Brothers same rates and same fees
    Last edited by stackcity_4208; 08-29-2019 at 02:51 PM.