Par Funding - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    lol you will probably get a call from Jimmy now?
    Or a visit from Gino.

Par use to be good for reverses , even though their reps all acted like they were in the "good fellas" movie. Also, started ****ing over their Iso's. Other than that, they use to be elite.
    Tommy Cadaspi
    347-606-6993
    www.lsfundinggroup.com

Banned Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    IMO Forums are here to share your experience with Lenders. Promote, Share knowledge, etc.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE WHEN LENDERS TRY AND REACH OUT TO ME TO REMOVE A POST. IT IS SO INSANE.

Imagine Elon Musk calling you for bashing Teslas on a Forum. Mark Cuban calling to stop bashing his beloved Mavericks.

Its asinine.
    Good points. Also you can also post an actual review on google, our site, or any other site like trust pilot, so that way its a bit more accessible and organized.

Senior Member Reputation points: 77488

I would be so embarrassed to be stack city... I don't care much about par cfg or whoever but you honestly sound like a 12 year old girl who's mom wouldn't let her eat candy for dinner. Come on man were supposed to be adults here and your literally spamming posts calling Lior a made up name and posting weird pictures... I don't know how any person on this planet would look at that and think that's not immature.......... I also don't understand why people who ruin their reputation try so hard to make it seem like they have a good reputation. Your sticking up for Par who has had multiple instances where they stole commission from ISO's and backdoored deals, that's like being Charles Manson lawyer.... Your also sticking up for HFH who might be funding a lot of deals now but for years have been backdooring and white labeling all of his deals. I know that you want to paint some kind of picture that honest funding companies like CFG are just jealous but to anyone who has an IQ above 50 knows how stupid you look, and trust me you look like an absolute moron. I'm not sure how anyone would take your word for anything you ever have to say again on this forum and if they do then I lost all of my faith in the MCA industry.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    I would be so embarrassed to be stack city... I don't care much about par cfg or whoever but you honestly sound like a 12 year old girl who's mom wouldn't let her eat candy for dinner. Come on man were supposed to be adults here and your literally spamming posts calling Lior a made up name and posting weird pictures... I don't know how any person on this planet would look at that and think that's not immature.......... I also don't understand why people who ruin their reputation try so hard to make it seem like they have a good reputation. Your sticking up for Par who has had multiple instances where they stole commission from ISO's and backdoored deals, that's like being Charles Manson lawyer.... Your also sticking up for HFH who might be funding a lot of deals now but for years have been backdooring and white labeling all of his deals. I know that you want to paint some kind of picture that honest funding companies like CFG are just jealous but to anyone who has an IQ above 50 knows how stupid you look, and trust me you look like an absolute moron. I'm not sure how anyone would take your word for anything you ever have to say again on this forum and if they do then I lost all of my faith in the MCA industry.
    THIS is going to make you lose your faith in the MCA Industry??? brokers fighting one another??

Edited to add: nonetheless, I agree
    Last edited by Fetachini; 09-17-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 27380

you lost all faith lol someone talk this guy off the ledge. You are being a bit dramatic

I do hate people that are always complaining on here, some of these brokers think they are going to blackmail funders by posting on here. but reality is it does nothing, we can read between the lines, we still submit to who we think works well.

My biggest issue with your post is that you did not mention that all these people idolize Marcus from Mantis. If it weren't for him, none of us would be here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Imagine Elon Musk calling you for bashing Teslas on a Forum.
    Actually, I can totally imagine that.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

To be Fair to HFH - WE ALL STARTED SOMEWHERE. Good for thwm, working their way up to receiving praise for their funding.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    My biggest issue with your post is that you did not mention that all these people idolize Marcus from Mantis. If it weren't for him, none of us would be here.
    Dude, HOW HIGH ARE YOU?

To be Fair to HFH - WE ALL STARTED SOMEWHERE. Good for thwm, working their way up to receiving praise for their funding.
    yea for sure, some of us not too far, from aol chats to DF forums. but hey progress is progress

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Dude, HOW HIGH ARE YOU?
    you dont know what you have until you lose it, what are you guys going to do without all the free advice, guidance, and inspiration if Marcus leaves Daily Funder?

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommyC View Post
    Par use to be good for reverses , even though their reps all acted like they were in the "good fellas" movie. Also, started ****ing over their Iso's. Other than that, they use to be elite.

Anyone remember Emily???? Where is she now??? No words, lol.
    If you've dealt with her, you know!

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

went in on my boy

Untrue.

If you stay on top of YOUR Merchant, and SUBMIT new docs to them asking for a RENEWAL, they will give you an offer and if you sell it it's yours.

If you aren't on top of your **** and they renew in house, they won't pay you.
    This is true^ overall they aren't any worse than anyone else and they fund massive deals no one else will.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCASH View Post
    Anyone remember Emily???? Where is she now??? No words, lol.
    If you've dealt with her, you know!
    UGHHH her and Susan the UW before her were a nightmare lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

as we all can see he has received no response to the person he is attacking. may be because he is closing deals unlike you with many different funders. the same funders you complain about i also fund nice chunky fat deals. instead of working on relationships with funders, guys like you come on here to bash. what do you yield from it? all you do is just talk trash about funders and the history of the posts you write have no substance. you have a lot of anger and it shows. you speak of a 12 year old but the way you write posts and the context is of a 12 year old or less. it seems you may not be making a lot of commission monthly. you may be falling short because you are not a closer? I am sure you may be lacking in other departments as well. start funding more deals monthly and stop being such a hater, because it is obvious you don't have the sauce to see six figures in this industry. I encourage everyone to look at pcfunder history of posts. he brings nothing to the table but drama, bashing funders, and adding gas to any little flame. pcfunder= drama king on df, the new Karen

instead of focusing on work he is on dailyfunder at 200pm bashing funders and members. guy has writing skills of a 6 year old. I'm sure you write emails to merchants the same way!!!

... .... .... .... .... ...
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 09-20-2019 at 06:55 AM.
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 77488

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    as we all can see he has received no response to the person he is attacking. may be because he is closing deals unlike you with many different funders. the same funders you complain about i also fund nice chunky fat deals. instead of working on relationships with funders, guys like you come on here to bash. what do you yield from it? all you do is just talk trash about funders and the history of the posts you write have no substance. you have a lot of anger and it shows. you speak of a 12 year old but the way you write posts and the context is of a 12 year old or less. it seems you may not be making a lot of commission monthly. you may be falling short because you are not a closer? I am sure you may be lacking in other departments as well. start funding more deals monthly and stop being such a hater, because it is obvious you don't have the sauce to see six figures in this industry. I encourage everyone to look at pcfunder history of posts. he brings nothing to the table but drama, bashing funders, and adding gas to any little flame. pcfunder= drama king on df, the new Karen

instead of focusing on work he is on dailyfunder at 200pm bashing funders and members. guy has writing skills of a 6 year old. I'm sure you write emails to merchants the same way!!!

... .... .... .... .... ...
    yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya got me

Quote Originally Posted by Gables Capital Group View Post
    UGHHH her and Susan the UW before her were a nightmare lol
    Why are they not on here anymore?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Just an FYI -- I have been on many forums the ones that are boring and just have like a post on (example) which attorneys are great for eminent domain and you'll get 1 reply or best Attorneys for creating offshore Captive insurance company with a reply or 2 --those forums don't last long -- Vs the forums i use that got life and have popcorn moments or even once in a while going after someone those are the are the ones that strive LONG-TERM
    Last edited by mcaguru; 09-20-2019 at 12:11 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Right!!! This comes from the guy who buys cheap tequila while with woman in the city? Yes @pcfunder we know you make tons of money funding. It shows!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stackcity_4208 View Post
    Right!!! This comes from the guy who buys cheap tequila while with woman in the city? Yes @pcfunder we know you make tons of money funding. It shows!!!

Work on current relationships you have with funders @pcfunder - Never too late to turn around the weak monthly commissions you are receiving. Best of Luck

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Had a buddy have 130k commish stolen.

I had 40k stolen.

Bad news.
    19k from this one from me.