Par Funding - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    No, all im saying is that im not going to give a 300k offer to an iso i havent closed a door with. How do i know they wont stack me the next day? Then again a week later and then a reverse. What will they do when the merchant needs more money? What are they going to do when the merchant needs relief? Ask me to lower payments, or send to a debt restructure place?
    Solid answer and solid reasoning.
    Warm Regards,

ABE KAND
    Lifetime Funding
    ISO Manager
    Direct: (516) 604-0602
    Address: 585 Stewart Ave Suite L90 Garden City, NY 11530

How much does "Lifetime Funding" fund per month? Ive never seen you in a bank statement and i see about 400 submissions per day. Your website says you provide every capital service under the sun. LOC, Invoice Factoring, Start Up, Equipment Financing Etc and you just created your LLC on Aug 15th.... Sounds like your a broker to me or just another white label.
    You'll see us soon enough tiger. Growing everyday, we do offer all the above stated. we may have just opened but not without heavy capital backing and years of experience. Call me if you need any of the aforementioned services
    Warm Regards,

ABE KAND
    Lifetime Funding
    ISO Manager

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Abe Kand View Post
    You'll see us soon enough tiger. Growing everyday, we do offer all the above stated. we may have just opened but not without heavy capital backing and years of experience. Call me if you need any of the aforementioned services
    Literally growing everyday (all 14 days the company has been in business)

Since you claim that you provide business loans in-house, do you have an actual lenders license? Oh nah?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Literally growing everyday (all 14 days the company has been in business)

Since you claim that you provide business loans in-house, do you have an actual lenders license? Oh nah?
    LLC was actually created a year ago. Office opened up 3 months ago
    Go ask a majority of the lenders in the game who aren't yellowstone if they have a license LOL
    Warm Regards,

ABE KAND
    Lifetime Funding
    ISO Manager

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

They do reverses but the majority of the ISO's i work with have all had bad experiences with them. Be very careful
    I have never had any issues with Par or Jimmy or Tori or the UW Team. Matter of fact if I need an increase and I can provide reasons why and it makes sense with PB months I always get. I like to shop around my reverse deals to get the best offer, and sometimes they do it and sometimes I get better offers on reverses. At times its the industry or something that came up that makes them go conservative on the reverse, but all in all Par rocks. I have got some chunky ass offers from them when I really needed it
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Abe Kand View Post
    LLC was actually created a year ago. Office opened up 3 months ago
    Go ask a majority of the lenders in the game who aren't yellowstone if they have a license LOL
    Yellowstone only does merchant cash advances. Don’t need a lenders license for those.

But you say on your website you business loans, lines of credit, equipment leasing, startup loans. If you’re originating actual business loans and lines of credit you’ll need a license.

Unless you’re just brokering of course.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    I did submit and this is what happened to one of them

They called him direct and offered him an add on at 15% cheaper than buy rate and than told merchnat that if he lets me know they will never fund him again or continue giving him on the reverse.I called up my rep she just answered f..k and said if you can close him we can pay you a couple of points. i did and got the runaround for months and never got paid.
    They have and still always paid me on new deals
    same thing happened to me

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Untrue.

If you stay on top of YOUR Merchant, and SUBMIT new docs to them asking for a RENEWAL, they will give you an offer and if you sell it it's yours.

If you aren't on top of your **** and they renew in house, they won't pay you.
    please the merchants you fund with par have 6 positions do a reverse and will fund with any one that calls them and definitely if they offer cheaper to go direct

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Funding Capacity to compete with Par? The majority of their fundings are Reverse consolidations so no, i cant do that. Biggest deal ive personally funded was 375k and it was for an iso i do over 30 units per month with. So, the iso who signed up yesterday wont get the same pricing.

I personally dont favor the big whales, ide rather close a bunch of 50-100k deals than one 500k whale. Too much exposure on one file...
    Wrong Par majority is not just Reverse consolidations. So, this is CFG/LIOR standard operating procedures. Come on dailyfunder and cause controversy about Funders in the space, in an attempt to draw iso's to send you submissions. I know alot of iso's who work with you Lior and the max capacity of funding if you lucky is 100k or less. You can NOT compete with PAR in any way shape or form. Not with funding amounts or terms?

I ll ask you this Lior, what is your max term? (i already know the answer as I know CFG box)

180 Maiden Lane
    that used to be John Braun office address(google it)
    Last edited by stackcity_4208; 08-29-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Except that I sent in my ISO agreement to JAck from Par oooooohhhhhhh about 2 months ago and after repeated emails, I got no answer

Quote Originally Posted by FinancialSwissArmyKnife View Post
    Except that I sent in my ISO agreement to JAck from Par oooooohhhhhhh about 2 months ago and after repeated emails, I got no answer
    Send Jimmy a text. You have the number

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Quote Originally Posted by stackcity_4208 View Post
    Wrong Par majority is not just Reverse consolidations. So, this is CFG/LIOR standard operating procedures. Come on dailyfunder and cause controversy about Funders in the space, in an attempt to draw iso's to send you submissions. I know alot of iso's who work with you Lior and the max capacity of funding if you lucky is 100k or less. You can NOT compete with PAR in any way shape or form. Not with funding amounts or terms?

I ll ask you this Lior, what is your max term? (i already know the answer as I know CFG box)

180 Maiden Lane
    You know nothing about us and your responses show. John Brauns address was on John Street, not Maiden... so nice try. (We also just moved here last year and he was in jail by then) Longest deal ive done is 165 days. I get offers and terms other reps here don't get because the volume i bring is probably 4 times greater than theirs & syndicate in almost every deal i fund. It matters who your rep is.

Im not causing controversy and as much as more submissions are great, i rarely market for more business... Our product speaks for itself so ISO's are the ones calling us now days. You on the other hand are just a pretend funder who cant answer any questions in regards to YOUR product, YOUR funding, YOUR commission, YOUR everything. Your only responses are "Pm Me" and when ISO's call BS on your iso agreement you have nothing to say. I dont start drama, i just call BS when i see it and you are full of it.

You might fool the small guy, but the real players in the space can tell if you are real or fake with one response.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

180 Maiden Lane
    Par actually has decent decent Buy Rates... and their Collateral Products are pretty sweet too.

I wouldnt say the majority of their lending are reverses, but they definitely love huge reverses. Not many lenders will do a 1 Million dollar reverse (and pay upfront)

Their reputation could definitely use some cleaning up.

Lior is the **** too!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Par actually has decent decent Buy Rates... and their Collateral Products are pretty sweet too.

I wouldnt say the majority of their lending are reverses, but they definitely love huge reverses. Not many lenders will do a 1 Million dollar reverse (and pay upfront)

Their reputation could definitely use some cleaning up.

Lior is the **** too!
    Par definitely does some crazy things with their offers, but from my understanding their reverses are the big piece of ammo they have - Their MCA offers are fair from what i see in banks, but pretty easy to beat if a deals solid enough.

Lets just say their offers are prettier than their reputation. I heard some horrifying things when they first came about into our space.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Lmonus@cfgms.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Par definitely does some crazy things with their offers, but from my understanding their reverses are the big piece of ammo they have - Their MCA offers are fair from what i see in banks, but pretty easy to beat if a deals solid enough.

Lets just say their offers are prettier than their reputation. I heard some horrifying things when they first came about into our space.
    Agreed

You know nothing about us and your responses show. John Brauns address was on John Street, not Maiden... so nice try. (We also just moved here last year and he was in jail by then) Longest deal ive done is 165 days. I get offers and terms other reps here don't get because the volume i bring is probably 4 times greater than theirs & syndicate in almost every deal i fund. It matters who your rep is.

Im not causing controversy and as much as more submissions are great, i rarely market for more business... Our product speaks for itself so ISO's are the ones calling us now days. You on the other hand are just a pretend funder who cant answer any questions in regards to YOUR product, YOUR funding, YOUR commission, YOUR everything. Your only responses are "Pm Me" and when ISO's call BS on your iso agreement you have nothing to say. I dont start drama, i just call BS when i see it and you are full of it.

You might fool the small guy, but the real players in the space can tell if you are real or fake with one response.
    Lior look at your history of posts. and I challenge anyone to do so. Read your posts over and over again. You like to challenge Marcus Clapman on this forum, but you are just as bad. Give me a break. I say again you can not compete with Par. CFG money is not long enough!!!

Hey Lior

You are a stacker, bottom line. You can not compete with 1st position or 2nd or 3rd... Anyone sending those files to you just does not know proper deal placement. And you say fake funder you clown, no iso relations. And a brutally honest one, not a fluff & sketch master like you. Not a basher on the forums to get business like you. I know alot of isos who cant stand you and dont submit to CFG because of you. Maybe the higher ups should know? Shall I start naming them one by one. Shall I start pasting your responses to these isos? Let me know. I will put you on blast asap!!! You are a clown for attacking another funder, and you are a funder. Maybe CFG C Class Executives need to review your behavior an your email sent folder!!! Sorry its end of month and i am busy unlike you!! Clown

Clown Funding Group alias Lior

This guys a 12 year old. Its like talking to a brick wall. Good luck dude - Your going to need it.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Lmonus@cfgms.com

This guys a 12 year old. Its like talking to a brick wall. Good luck dude - Your going to need it.
    Lior Clapman you not busy

get to work Lior Clapman, since you have so many isos and have grown so so much. Why you always on the board?

All FLUFF!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Lior funded 3 deals for me today. Piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    Lior funded 3 deals for me today. Piss off.
    1.499 all day i bet

We used to work with CFG , and i can say 100% that cfg cant touch Par, they are not even in the same league, lior get back to your PEE WEE game and let the men handle the real business.
    peak solutions averaged 2 million in new deals per month with par alone! I own multiple iso shops and have worked with cfg for over 5 years, we've never funder over 200k with them in a month.
    THERE IS NO COMPETITION, NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH JIMMY. ESPECIALLY NOT THE PEE WEE guys like mantis/CFG

Quote Originally Posted by Peak Solutions LLC View Post
    We used to work with CFG , and i can say 100% that cfg cant touch Par, they are not even in the same league, lior get back to your PEE WEE game and let the men handle the real business.
    peak solutions averaged 2 million in new deals per month with par alone! I own multiple iso shops and have worked with cfg for over 5 years, we've never funder over 200k with them in a month.
    THERE IS NO COMPETITION, NO ONE CAN COMPETE WITH JIMMY. ESPECIALLY NOT THE PEE WEE guys like mantis/CFG
    We funded 15M last month - We are doing something right... Your paper probably wasn't the type we look for. Good Luck to you too, keep up the good work champ.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Lmonus@cfgms.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

So Peak solution does $2 million with Par a month?