Equipment Financing w. 10 year term option
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Equipment Financing w. 10 year term option

I've had 2 requests for equipment financing in the last 2 days and BOTH clients are looking for a 10 year term (request amounts vary from ~$50K-$500K, credit is 614 & 752 for owners). Does anyone have any companies they trust for longer term equipment financing deals and if so, can you hook a sister up with a referral? Thanks!

I have successfully secured Equipment Financing for my clients at rates around 7%-8% APR collateralizing the equipment over 5 years on monthly payments.

pm me

Most equipment has a life cycle in the 2-7 year range, might be hard pressed to get equipment financing for terms longer than life cycle of equipment. The type of equipment is a huge factor here, what type of equipment are they looking to finance? Most lenders will compare life cycle of equipment with depreciation schedule to determine time frame of financing available.

Hi,
    I do not think we would be able to go out 10 years, but there may be other solutions.

Equipment Leasing Group of America is a direct lender who does equipment leasing and financing.
    CRITERIA AND PARAMETERS FOR ELGA:
    1. Equipment- Most industries and most types of Equipment (Healthcare, Industrial, Technology, Construction, Transportation and more..)

2. Credit profile - A, B, and structured credit profiles (we will use real estate as additional collateral if needed to structure the transaction to obtain approval)

3. Transaction size - $50,000 to $5,000,000 + The largest transaction we completed was $27,000,000

4. Term - 24 to 60 months

5. End of Lease options – Operating Leases, Capital Leases, 1st amendment, Equipment Finance Agreements and more.

6. Geographic footprint - All 50 States in the US, and we have partners in Canada for international transactions.

I would love to discuss further my contact information is below.
    Cal Falkenhayn | Senior Account Executive
    Equipment Leasing Group of America
    211 Waukegan Road, Suite 100 |Northfield, IL 60093
    O: 847-784-0011 | F: 847-784-0066 | M: 847-922-2729
    calfalkenhayn@elgallc.com | www.elgallc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Most equipment has a life cycle in the 2-7 year range, might be hard pressed to get equipment financing for terms longer than life cycle of equipment. The type of equipment is a huge factor here, what type of equipment are they looking to finance? Most lenders will compare life cycle of equipment with depreciation schedule to determine time frame of financing available.
    I have a guy that owns theaters and wants to collateralize his equipment any suggestions?
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com