Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
Sounds Personal. All you speak of is about a Joe. I have never spoke to a Joe. I have spoken to Ed who underwrites some of my files. I also heard Simply shares an office in midtown no? I also heard doing a lot of shady things with iso submissions.? We can go back and forth but I choose not to. I can only share my experience with a specific funder, not an individual. what you speak of is clearly not the case, not at all.... not for me that is, from the other responses not from a lot of others either. I can go on and on on what I heard about simply but is it the truth, who knows? maybe that's why I and a lot of others don't submit to simply. no time to go back and forth over things that do not yield me a dollar. my perspective is that you have personal issues with an individual.
Joe is the owner of the company, not just some specific individual.... Props to HFH if they are truly funding direct now (or if they put together an amazing white label setup too) hopefully their setup changed for the best. For me, it's crazy to hear all this praise because a lot of people in this industry have had horrible experiences with HFH not too long ago and then ultimately cut them off because of it. And please stop with the "must be personal" stuff. It's not personal, it's brokers losing out on thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars by being backdoored or cut out of full commission...