WHITE L A B E L

Somebody paying krazy for klout

Dats kray kray

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post
    WHITE L A B E L

Somebody paying krazy for klout

Dats kray kray
    Not at all Don Dolla. I give credit where credit is due. history of my posts gives credits to lots of funders. I recently started submitting files to HFH because a good friend referred me. I was hesitant at first but after a couple of submissions and funded deals. All is good. just sharing my personal experience with a funder. Like I do with a lot of other funders
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 09-05-2019 at 12:27 AM.
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

You 3 are cash advance all stars...keep crushing the game
    Last edited by moneygreen; 09-05-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

At the end of the day we all get it. HFH is amazing, we'd rather fund with HFH than spend a 2 month vacation partying in Hawaii, HFH has the craaaaaaaaaaaacraaa funder stamp approval on all of their COJ's, and HFH is the greatest thing to happen to mankind since fire was discovered.

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    At the end of the day we all get it. HFH is amazing, we'd rather fund with HFH than spend a 2 month vacation partying in Hawaii, HFH has the craaaaaaaaaaaacraaa funder stamp approval on all of their COJ's, and HFH is the greatest thing to happen to mankind since fire was discovered.
    lmao

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Just Curious can anyone tell me where they file there COJ and what's the address on it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Just Curious can anyone tell me where they file there COJ and what's the address on it?
    whats your point ! instead of asking question what are you trying to say ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Clapman on the scene

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I am asking a question you clown. What was your point of posting the famous Peak solutions thread that made you look like a grimey scumbag. Try growing some balls and answer the questions the community has been waiting on answers for instead of being a pumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    I am asking a question you clown. What was your point of posting the famous Peak solutions thread that made you look like a grimey scumbag. Try growing some balls and answer the questions the community has been waiting on answers for instead of being a pumper.

every time I see the name stackcity I hear "stack city stack stack city" to the tune of this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE3yia1AJeQ

Senior Member Reputation points: 10484
    Recently un-retired, "shocked" that nothing has changed.

Speaking as an experienced underwriter who has been in this industry and a closely related one for almost 10 years, I wish for the day where funders actually take my thoughts seriously, and I've worked for an A, B and D lender, not to mention major banks. Now that COJs are done, the last week or so has been brutal.

And I agree that companies need to cough up more money for quality underwriters. What I see from other MCAs and the ones I work (ed) for is that they're much happier hiring 10 ISO managers at crazy commission points who cannot read a basic bank statement or contract to fight with the underwriting teams on stupidity instead of focusing on solving the problem.

Where is a plane slowly crashing GIF when I need one?
    Last edited by A+Paper; 09-06-2019 at 01:07 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by A+Paper View Post
    Speaking as an experienced underwriter who has been in this industry and a closely related one for over 7 years, I wish for the day where funders actually take my thoughts seriously, and I've worked for an A, B and D lender, not to mention major banks. Now that COJs are done, the last week or so has been brutal.

And I agree that companies need to cough up more money for quality underwriters. What I see from other MCAs and the ones I work (ed) for is that they're much happier hiring 10 ISO managers at crazy commission points who cannot read a basic bank statement or contract to fight with the underwriting teams on stupidity instead of focusing on solving the problem.

Usually the issue with Underwriters (especially industry veterans that have bounced from one place to another) is that they are usually just a bunch of paper pushers that do not understand what it takes to run a business. Underwriters are always looking for reasons not to do business, without worrying about the implications of not funding enough deals and getting enough business.

Also why would anyone take your opinion on something that you have no skin in. You have worked for many different funders, yet none of them decided your opinion was worth enough to keep you around. If you were that good, people would make you offers you couldnt refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    Usually the issue with Underwriters (especially industry veterans that have bounced from one place to another) is that they are usually just a bunch of paper pushers that do not understand what it takes to run a business. Underwriters are always looking for reasons not to do business, without worrying about the implications of not funding enough deals and getting enough business.

Also why would anyone take your opinion on something that you have no skin in. You have worked for many different funders, yet none of them decided your opinion was worth enough to keep you around. If you were that good, people would make you offers you couldnt refuse.
    I syndicate as well.

And I didn't leave those companies, they closed down. Some superiors fled the country and some went to jail. That's not my problem.

I have many friends who are underwriters, some even better than me, nobody is paying any better than what I am getting currently.

Speaking as an experienced underwriter who has been in this industry and a closely related one for almost 10 years, I wish for the day where funders actually take my thoughts seriously, and I've worked for an A, B and D lender, not to mention major banks. Now that COJs are done, the last week or so has been brutal.

I'm sure there are a lot of days where you feel like your morning vitamins were accidentally switched with crazy pills. Especially on the days where both the ISO reps and the brokers are arguing over things that make no sense what so ever. Also, what's considered crazy commission and what companies are giving crazy commission to ISO reps? I'm asking for a friend....

in the end it's all about the underwriting. The mash potatoes are the renewals, but the steak is the new deals. A very wise man who is a pioneer in the industry always told me that. What the majority of the funders need to understand is the following:

A- ISO Reps are good to have for maintaining the call flow and traffic and networking for the funder (the brand)

B- Having a Senior Underwriter with in the ISO department alleviates alot of traffic back and forth to Underwriters. If the Senior UW sees the request from the iso is justified, that Senior Underwriter can review and have a 2nd UW review to protect conflict of interest. (so they both sign off on it)-- But it just has to make sense!!!

C- Major thing that all iso's love is support and not let me call you back and find out. That is what majority iso's do because they can't underwrite files at all. Leaving the iso's in a realm of waiting and being frustrated. Than the submission flow slows down to that specific funder.

Formula for Longevity:

1. Stellar Underwriting Practices
    2. A Great Risk Team (Collections)
    3. Communication & Always Following Up with ISO's
    4. Motivate the ISO's with Incentives to push more paper to you

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Underwriters become jaded because most business development people never saw a deal they didn't like. Hire good business development people that hunt for good deals that won't be a problem later and that will also do a bunch of heavy lifting before the deal hits the UW's desk......everyone wins.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    Underwriters become jaded because most business development people never saw a deal they didn't like. Hire good business development people that hunt for good deals that won't be a problem later and that will also do a bunch of heavy lifting before the deal hits the UW's desk......everyone wins.
    That'd be nice. It will never happen.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

That'd be nice. It will never happen.
    Already has here....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by stackcity_4208 View Post
    in the end it's all about the underwriting. The mash potatoes are the renewals, but the steak is the new deals. A very wise man who is a pioneer in the industry always told me that. What the majority of the funders need to understand is the following:

A- ISO Reps are good to have for maintaining the call flow and traffic and networking for the funder (the brand)

B- Having a Senior Underwriter with in the ISO department alleviates alot of traffic back and forth to Underwriters. If the Senior UW sees the request from the iso is justified, that Senior Underwriter can review and have a 2nd UW review to protect conflict of interest. (so they both sign off on it)-- But it just has to make sense!!!

C- Major thing that all iso's love is support and not let me call you back and find out. That is what majority iso's do because they can't underwrite files at all. Leaving the iso's in a realm of waiting and being frustrated. Than the submission flow slows down to that specific funder.

Formula for Longevity:

1. Stellar Underwriting Practices
    2. A Great Risk Team (Collections)
    3. Communication & Always Following Up with ISO's
    4. Motivate the ISO's with Incentives to push more paper to you
    Wonderful concept, but does anyone operate this way in practice?

Do you guys want to get together and start a company using these principles?

One of the pioneers in the industry started this whole concept. His students followed and branched off, putting his practices in place at different funders. Many Funders have come and gone. He is still around and rocking in the industry!!!

I will leave his name off the funder. He drives a Lexus Truck

any of you homies down to get schwasted at a bar in the financial district today? I had a great week and I'm trying to end it with 50 shots of tequila.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    Already has here....
    If you're ever looking to hire, have I got a list of folks for you.