HFH CAPITAL FUNDING - Great Aggressive Approvals - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    Sounds Personal. All you speak of is about a Joe. I have never spoke to a Joe. I have spoken to Ed who underwrites some of my files. I also heard Simply shares an office in midtown no? I also heard doing a lot of shady things with iso submissions.? We can go back and forth but I choose not to. I can only share my experience with a specific funder, not an individual. what you speak of is clearly not the case, not at all.... not for me that is, from the other responses not from a lot of others either. I can go on and on on what I heard about simply but is it the truth, who knows? maybe that's why I and a lot of others don't submit to simply. no time to go back and forth over things that do not yield me a dollar. my perspective is that you have personal issues with an individual.
    Joe is the owner of the company, not just some specific individual.... Props to HFH if they are truly funding direct now (or if they put together an amazing white label setup too) hopefully their setup changed for the best. For me, it's crazy to hear all this praise because a lot of people in this industry have had horrible experiences with HFH not too long ago and then ultimately cut them off because of it. And please stop with the "must be personal" stuff. It's not personal, it's brokers losing out on thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars by being backdoored or cut out of full commission...

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    Joe is the owner of the company, not just some specific individual.... Props to HFH if they are truly funding direct now (or if they put together an amazing white label setup too) hopefully their setup changed for the best. For me, it's crazy to hear all this praise because a lot of people in this industry have had horrible experiences with HFH not too long ago and then ultimately cut them off because of it. And please stop with the "must be personal" stuff. It's not personal, it's brokers losing out on thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars by being backdoored or cut out of full commission...
    I guess it also could depend on the ISO manager, I have had some great and horrible experiences with different ISO managers, for the same funder.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

@pcfunder Thats all i was saying lol

@craacraa Not sure why ur so salty over a funder that you "just started working with" and btw bringing up nonsense about Simply only makes you look more silly

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    I guess it also could depend on the ISO manager, I have had some great and horrible experiences with different ISO managers, for the same funder.
    I can say I work with a great iso manager Ed at HFH. He is also a uw too. I feel its good to have an iso manager that is also an uw. saves time for the back and forth. as an iso manager cant give you an answer right away on an increase in dollars or term. But an iso manager that is an uw gives you the answers fast and Ed actually put me on hold and pulled up the file and increased the dollar amount and term to make it work

Quote Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    @pcfunder Thats all i was saying lol

@craacraa Not sure why ur so salty over a funder that you "just started working with" and btw bringing up nonsense about Simply only makes you look more silly
    so you do work at Simply? guess craaacraaa was right again.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

You 3 are cash advance all stars...keep crushing the game
    Last edited by moneygreen; 09-05-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Banned Reputation points: 7898

Quote Originally Posted by stackcity_4208 View Post
    I can say I work with a great iso manager Ed at HFH. He is also a uw too. I feel its good to have an iso manager that is also an uw. saves time for the back and forth. as an iso manager cant give you an answer right away on an increase in dollars or term. But an iso manager that is an uw gives you the answers fast and Ed actually put me on hold and pulled up the file and increased the dollar amount and term to make it work
    You might like it but theres an obvious conflict of interest, thats why 99% of companies Dont let their ISO mgr change offers. If any other funders on here do let them please speak up im curious?

Quote Originally Posted by rhum2016 View Post
    You might like it but theres an obvious conflict of interest, thats why 99% of companies Dont let their ISO mgr change offers. If any other funders on here do let them please speak up im curious?
    other funders off the top of my head that have real underwriters part of the iso team is premiere capital funding & quicksilver capital. having a real true underwriter with-in the iso team is crucial. now quicksilver is a pioneer in the industry and the underwriting is stellar. it only benefits the iso team to maintain great communication with iso's to give updates and responses faster on files. ultimately assisting the broker to get the conversions

Unless Ed is really just Joe using a fake name

other funders off the top of my head that have real underwriters part of the iso team is premiere capital funding & quicksilver capital. having a real true underwriter with-in the iso team is crucial. now quicksilver is a pioneer in the industry and the underwriting is stellar. it only benefits the iso team to maintain great communication with iso's to give updates and responses faster on files. ultimately assisting the broker to get the conversions
    Thats not what i was questioning, you said the person who changed the offer was one in the same

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quicksilver is really competitive on Offers, however i have found they are just too damn slow.....

Usually there offer comes in right after ive already funded elsewhere, or have contracts back already. And rather than interrupt the process (with a better deal) i just let it fund.

If they were quicker, it be way better

Thats not what i was questioning, you said the person who changed the offer was one in the same
    correct at hfh (ed), at premiere (john), at quicksilver (ivan)

any questions?

All SENIOR UNDERWRITERS (All in ISO RELATIONS)

At the end of the day we all get it. HFH is amazing, we'd rather fund with HFH than spend a 2 month vacation partying in Hawaii, HFH has the craaaaaaaaaaaacraaa funder stamp approval on all of their COJ's, and HFH is the greatest thing to happen to mankind since fire was discovered.

At the end of the day we all get it. HFH is amazing, we'd rather fund with HFH than spend a 2 month vacation partying in Hawaii, HFH has the craaaaaaaaaaaacraaa funder stamp approval on all of their COJ's, and HFH is the greatest thing to happen to mankind since fire was discovered.
    lmao

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Just Curious can anyone tell me where they file there COJ and what's the address on it?

correct at hfh (ed), at premiere (john), at quicksilver (ivan)

any questions?

All SENIOR UNDERWRITERS (All in ISO RELATIONS)
    Your graphic is for an Insurance Underwriter,,good job. Point stands, conflict of interest, puts bad deals out there, will see if theyre around in 2 years

Your graphic is for an Insurance Underwriter,,good job. Point stands, conflict of interest, puts bad deals out there, will see if theyre around in 2 years
    Its just an example of an underwriter. Many funders have this in place already. I just will not list all of them. Sorry working deals. premiere has been around for a long time and so has quicksilver.(pioneer) Its all in the underwriting skills. This is what makes funders like quicksilver and premiere still around. math is a universal language and good underwriting will only sustain longevity in this space.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Just Curious can anyone tell me where they file there COJ and what's the address on it?
    whats your point ! instead of asking question what are you trying to say ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Clapman on the scene

every time I see the name stackcity I hear "stack city stack stack city" to the tune of this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE3yia1AJeQ

Its just an example of an underwriter. Many funders have this in place already. I just will not list all of them. Sorry working deals. premiere has been around for a long time and so has quicksilver.(pioneer) Its all in the underwriting skills. This is what makes funders like quicksilver and premiere still around. math is a universal language and good underwriting will only sustain longevity in this space.

lol yes we needed another irrelevant graphic...You are all over the place. GL

lol yes we needed another irrelevant graphic...You are all over the place. GL
    same to you funder. wish you a great month of september

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I am asking a question you clown. What was your point of posting the famous Peak solutions thread that made you look like a grimey scumbag. Try growing some balls and answer the questions the community has been waiting on answers for instead of being a pumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    I am asking a question you clown. What was your point of posting the famous Peak solutions thread that made you look like a grimey scumbag. Try growing some balls and answer the questions the community has been waiting on answers for instead of being a pumper.