HFH CAPITAL FUNDING - Great Aggressive Approvals - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

hfh, they just gave me an approval on a home based construction in business for 6 months. received many declines on this file

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stackcity_4208 View Post
    hfh, they just gave me an approval on a home based construction in business for 6 months. received many declines on this file

Can I have your rep email?
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    Can I have your rep email?
    I will ask him first, but the iso email is partners@hfhcapitalfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

@stack you need to be more calm and learn to ignore and not respond to other members when they attack you
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    @stack you need to be more calm and learn to ignore and not respond to other members when they attack you
    ok. i will refrain from the clown

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

I did sent and completed the ISO form lol they never reply :/
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Quote Originally Posted by HFHBrooklyn View Post
    Thanks for the kind words on HFH Capital. We thrive to help our iso's with competitive offers, on higher risk deals. Feel free to reach out to any of our team members at partners@hfhcapital.com or visit our website hfhcapitalfunding.com. We are here always to keep the communication and funding our top priority. We are transparent like a glass of water. Call us and we will be here to provide unconditional support!!!
    If you guys reply to ISO partner sign up emails faster, that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by FinancialSwissArmyKnife View Post
    If you guys reply to ISO partner sign up emails faster, that would be great
    We apologize for the delay and it will be handled asap, please be patient with us

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    I did sent and completed the ISO form lol they never reply :/
    We are on the case and you will receive a welcome email. Apologize for any frustration this may have caused

We have had an incredible month of August 2019. HFH is simply super busy and it is always a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

The HFH i remember was a white label "funder" that backdoored all your submissions. Feel like im in the twilight zone reading all the positive feedback

Quote Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    The HFH i remember was a white label "funder" that backdoored all your submissions. Feel like im in the twilight zone reading all the positive feedback
    This seems like a personal attack. Or maybe a deal that you could not close!! In any case we at HFH Capital pull on our own platform. (hfh capital) we use no second party for repayment on or for any funding. Our iso's know and have seen our contracts, and we at HFH thrive on funding our own deals and using our own platform. Thus, these remarks are clearly bogus, and seems very very personal. Feel free to contact us anytime with any and we mean any questions or concerns!!! New Month New Expectations, New Deals to Fund. We have no time for the rumormongers and lies!! Lets keep funding, and stay positive. Negativity are for the frustrated that want to blame everyone else for there own shortcomings. Have a Powerful month!!!
    Last edited by HFHBrooklyn; 09-03-2019 at 04:25 PM.

I have seen the contracts and this is no white labeling at all.
    Secondly I asked my merchants as well who is pulling after the funding took place.
    I was sent a screen shot and it was hfh capital.
    I would drop them in a heartbeat if it was something or someone else pulling repayment.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

I heard from one of the top underwriters in the country that one of his top underwriters he's worked with is a certain person, and when I looked him up, he is an underwriter at HFH. Yeah, kinda backwards, but I'll chime in and confirm that HFH is direct and has a good team.

Wait so the guys over at are saying HFH is not a Funder? Is this the case? Shame on you!!! I would never co-sign and recommend a funder and put the CraaaCraaa stamp behind it. I have personally funded many deals with this funder & checked for myself everything on contracts. However I also have a great relationship with my merchants; so I verified if it was them debiting the daily ach. Please do not come on here and mis-lead the members with retaliation posts
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 09-09-2019 at 09:01 PM.
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

TITLE POST: :"CREDIT CARD SPLITS ARE BACK WITH FUNDKITE"

Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    "Why send split deal to anyone but simply?? If your not signed up yet pm asap and let's fund some deals!!"
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

TITLE POST: :"CREDIT CARD SPLITS ARE BACK WITH FUNDKITE"

Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    "Why send split deal to anyone but simply?? If your not signed up yet pm asap and let's fund some deals!!"
    wow this is becoming a regular thing on here funder vs funder- so far i have had no issues at all with hfh. every funder you have recommended craaacraaa has been legit
    Last edited by stackcity_4208; 09-04-2019 at 09:33 AM.

HFH has come in very strong for us on our 3rd-7th position deals, we've funded 50k-75k deals with them in 2 hrs or less.
    Very logical underwriting and they have always tailored the deals to our needs!
    thank you hfh, you are a pleasure to work with.
    Last edited by Peak Solutions LLC; 09-04-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

HFH had some Bumps here n there, but I funded a few deals there.

I totally forgot about them.

Just resigned up with them where I am now..... so that says something. They weren't my goto funder or anything, but I do remember them beating out the field on a few deals in the past for me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Wait so the guys over at Simply are saying HFH is not a Funder? Is this the case? Shame on you!!! I would never co-sign and recommend a funder and put the CraaaCraaa stamp behind it. I have personally funded many deals with this funder & checked for myself everything on contracts. However I also have a great relationship with my merchants; so I verified if it was them debiting the daily ach. Please do not come on here and mis-lead the members with retaliation posts
    Retaliation posts to what? who are you??? All i said was im surprised with all the positive feedback considering the stuff Joe was pulling few months ago at HFH, and Joe if you want to continue having your friends respond with nonsense i will expose you. I am glad your finally doing your thing congrats but dont act like an angel when only few months ago you were funding as a super broker who gave 8 points and kept rest along with 10% PSFs. Happy funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

WHITE L A B E L

Somebody paying krazy for klout

Dats kray kray

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post
    WHITE L A B E L

Somebody paying krazy for klout

Dats kray kray
    Not at all Don Dolla. I give credit where credit is due. history of my posts gives credits to lots of funders. I recently started submitting files to HFH because a good friend referred me. I was hesitant at first but after a couple of submissions and funded deals. All is good. just sharing my personal experience with a funder. Like I do with a lot of other funders
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 09-05-2019 at 12:27 AM.
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Retaliation posts to what? who are you??? All i said was im surprised with all the positive feedback considering the stuff Joe was pulling few months ago at HFH, and Joe if you want to continue having your friends respond with nonsense i will expose you. I am glad your finally doing your thing congrats but dont act like an angel when only few months ago you were funding as a super broker who gave 8 points and kept rest along with 10% PSFs. Happy funding
    Sounds Personal. All you speak of is about a Joe. I have never spoke to a Joe. I have spoken to Ed who underwrites some of my files. I also heard shares an office in midtown no? I also heard doing a lot of shady things with .? We can go back and forth but I choose not to. I can only share my experience with a specific funder, not an individual. what you speak of is clearly not the case, not at all.... not for me that is, from the other responses not from a lot of others either. I can go on and on on what I heard about but is it the truth, who knows? maybe that's why I and a lot of others don't submit to . no time to go back and forth over things that do not yield me a dollar. my perspective is that you have personal issues with an individual.
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 09-09-2019 at 09:02 PM.
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I heard from one of the top underwriters in the country that one of his top underwriters he's worked with is a certain person, and when I looked him up, he is an underwriter at HFH. Yeah, kinda backwards, but I'll chime in and confirm that HFH is direct and has a good team.
    uw is done upfront and not when contracts are signed and sent back
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

My name is Ed and I am the head underwriter here at HFH. What you speak of I know nothing about, and I run a tight ship here at HFH with my underwriters and processors. This is not the situation at all here at HFH, and I cant understand what you are talking about and why? We fund our own deals and pull repayment under HFH. These comments are directed personally at someone and is not the practices of HFH. Please if you have any questions or concerns, I am available always partners@hfhcapitalfunding.com (lets focus on funding & moving forward funding deals) We make no money wasting time on nonsense. Have a powerful Sept 2019. God Bless you all.