Reverse Masters-- John Bulnes at Premiere Capital Funding in Bayridge
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    @Stacky

It's like I been saying for years and years and years:

"It doesn't matter what they saaaaaaaaaaay, it it only matter on what you do"

When you have a reverse file contact John Bulnes at Premiere, you may be surprised on the offers. Build the relationships with the funders and iso reps, suddenly this Mca industry can become more bankable right into the bank account. Test funders out and look for feedback on funders from other reputable sources. Start networking and attending debunked events. NACLB is coming up in Oct 2019 in Vegas huge event to be a part of!!!!!!
    another reverse out the door with 5 positions. industry type agriculture

Senior Member Reputation points: 222108

Quote Originally Posted by stackcity_4208 View Post
    another reverse out the door with 5 positions. industry type agriculture
    Does anyone actually enjoy adding debt onto debt until there's no business left? Or they don't think about it very much because the commissions are so high?

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Does anyone actually enjoy adding debt onto debt until there's no business left? Or they don't think about it very much because the commissions are so high?
    Micah, that would require scruples and an understanding of fiduciary responsibilities. C'mon dude

Banned Reputation points: 27380

What would you have them do? Give Financial Management lessons?

People make their own decisions, and put themselves in the situations they're in.

Who are you to judge or look down on someone else decisions. What if the situation they are in, is not under their control and they are having to take unconventional measures to weather the storm. Regardless who are you to judge.

Let the markets dictate if something makes sense, if the programs don't work for people they will be eliminated all on their own. We don't need hallway monitors such as yourself riding around on your high horses.

Senior Member Reputation points: 302470

Is it our job to underwrite?even with 5 positions these guys rarely go over 40% gross. I got an ondeck approval that will take 50% of gross what is my responsibility?Should i not even give the merchant the option and decide on my own what the approval should be?do i throw in my 2 cents and let him decide?if funder a approves me for 30k and funder b for 50k should i tell merchnat that funder a does not think you can handle the payments from funder b . this is never ending

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Is it our job to underwrite?even with 5 positions these guys rarely go over 40% gross. I got an ondeck approval that will take 50% of gross what is my responsibility?Should i not even give the merchant the option and decide on my own what the approval should be?do i throw in my 2 cents and let him decide?if funder a approves me for 30k and funder b for 50k should i tell merchnat that funder a does not think you can handle the payments from funder b . this is never ending
    i think i said it better

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

free up cash flow and the daily debits is a fresh start for alot of them