Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
I'm not judging, I funded a reverse back in February, but I still feel sick about it - it was his only option. My job is to find the right relationship for him, and yes, it's not my job to make decisions for him, but at the same time, to brag about it? Really?

When I see a perfect factoring client with 5 MCAs.... I feel some responsibility to the funders as well to bring them the deals that they deserve, not just figure out how fat my pocket gets. Yes, if I don't stack it, someone else will, but don't triple-stack, bait and switch, reverse them, and then feel GOOD about it.

Not saying that stackcity did that, but that's the general way of most brokers I speak with. To brag about a reverse just irks me.
in the end we all work in a stacking environment, no? do i not work in the same industry call the mca? as micah stated it's just the reality of the industry for years now. i do not care what addendum what funder places in the docs and the merchant signs it. 99.9 merchant will stack or align themselves with another alternative funding product. whether it be factoring invoices or trying to get collateralized funding with commercial or residential property. working capital is what it actually defines in the dictionary. in the end reverse in essence frees up all the daily debits, and gives the merchant back that cash flow. For a merchant with 5 mca's like you stated who will pay that off. industry norm is 2 balances, some do 3 if it makes sense and etc etc. having partners like premier capital to do a reverse or par funding is major power in the different funding tools isos offer. as long the merchant does not stack while on the reverse program or use another account and send file to Clapman to fund. The program really helps the merchant out in the end.