All,
I am new to the DailyFunder, I am with Equipment Leasing Group of America, ELGA, we are a direct lender and general lessor who does equipment loans, leases, and lease lines of credit. We do not do any MCA's, inventory financing or working capital. The closest we can get to working capital is a sale and leaseback on a piece of equipment.

I have included some of our general parameters and criteria below.

CRITERIA AND PARAMETERS FOR ELGA:
1. Equipment- Most industries and most types of Equipment (Healthcare, Industrial, Technology, Construction, Transportation and more..)

2. Credit profile - A, B, and structured credit profiles (we will use real estate as additional collateral if needed to structure the transaction to obtain approval)

3. Transaction size - $50,000 to $5,000,000 + The largest transaction we completed was $27,000,000

4. Term - 24 to 60 months+

5. End of Lease options – Operating Leases, Capital Leases, 1st amendment, Equipment Finance Agreements and more.

6. Geographic footprint - All 50 States in the US, and we have partners in Canada for international transactions.

For your customers/clients who need a longer term, loan, or lease to finance, new used or existing equipment we would be able to help.

Please email or call Cal Falkenhayn at calfalkenhayn@elgallc.com or 847-784-0011 to discuss equipment finance further.