Dan at Vital comes through again!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Dan at Vital comes through again!

Dan Eisen....another one of those guys out there that is helping to restore my faith in humanity in this industry

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Nice to hear some people are still doing right by their ISO's. Always a breath of fresh air

This is awesome, glad others have experienced the Vital Way! Dan is a very special individual, STUBBORN but most IMPORTANLY he's a straight shooter 100% ALWAYS but what sets him apart and Vital is their Honesty and Loyalty they have created within their organization.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Dan and Jeff are awesome over at Vital one of my favorite lenders

Senior Member Reputation points: 23750

Don't forget about Ron as well, all good guys.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Vital is definitely a good team.

Nevermind when they visit the bring fancy bottles of Tequila, that's just a bonus. They get deals done. They work with you and actually look at files.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3250

show Lawrence some love here!!!
    Irving Winograd
    Unique Funding Solutions
    646-460-3139

Senior Member Reputation points: 6544

Yes, Dan is sharp as a tack! He just gets it done. The whole team is solid. It's a privilege to be able to rub elbows with these guys every day. All the nice comments are greatly appreciated!

Jeff Pecori
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    48 Wall St. New York, NY 10005
    P. 850.630.7509
    F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com

Jeff is great - I worked with him and it was super quick and he fought for me

I've also been a recipient of one of these infamous Tequila bottles lol. Just dropped in to spread the love and tell everyone that you need to submit your deals to these guys. It's not hard to get the deal that you need to close a merchant. Sometimes you just gotta ask. #whatsyourbonuson1milthismonthlol

Senior Member Reputation points: 39065

Quote Originally Posted by VitalCapJeff View Post
    Yes, Dan is sharp as a tack! He just gets it done. The whole team is solid. It's a privilege to be able to rub elbows with these guys every day. All the nice comments are greatly appreciated!

Jeff Pecori
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    48 Wall St. New York, NY 10005
    P. 850.630.7509
    F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com
    Jeff's the best there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

When we do submit to Vital they are always fast and responsive. Trustworthy company which is hard to find in MCA land

Senior Member Reputation points: 3956

Vital Cap is an awesome and great company to work with. Ron and Lawerence definitely are willing to go to bat to get the job done. Their 2nd through 4th position are as aggressive as you can get, and the majority of the time, they fit the realm of what the merchant wants. Great stand up company. Definitely look forward to finishing out the year strong with VITAL CAP
    Brent Goggins
    Business Credit Consultants
    ISO Relations Manager
    Direct: 518-776-7501
    Email: BrentG@bccusa.com

I must agree, they just funded a deal for me as well. LK Hats

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Dan Eisen....another one of those guys out there that is helping to restore my faith in humanity in this industry
    Dan at Vital is such a great person to work with. Ron and his team over there we have been working with since 2015, and is a reliable, transparent team. never had any issues and when renewal time comes it such a quick, smooth transition. sometimes i dont do anything. Yet i receive a wire for commissions.

Five Stars for Vital Cap and the Team

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

I have used Vital for years now and the team is trustworthy, open & gets offers back fast. Many times I had a 2nd position and the length of the term made the difference for me to be competitve with other iso's on the same file. I suggest communicating with the the team to really know what industry types Vital will usually beat a lot of other funders. From Dan E. to Ron H to Elizabeth K to Lawrence & the rest of a team, these funders are legit. I can only share my personal feedback over the years, and one word comes to mind stellar. Include these guys on your 2nd position sourcing on files. Tell them CraaaCraaa sent you!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 08-22-2019 at 09:24 PM.
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Even though I have never received one of those aforementioned bottles of tequila, I do agree that Vital is cream of the crop in the short-term funding world. I stumbled upon them in 2015 probably via this message board and can't quit them! I have found if you are transparent and honest with them, they will always be too. Lots of funding companies seem to have revolving doors of ISO reps but Dan, Lawrence, Liz and Ronaldo have stayed with it and now are getting the accolades that they truly deserve.

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    I have used Vital for years now and the team is trustworthy, open & gets offers back fast. Many times I had a 2nd position and the length of the term made the difference for me to be competitve with other iso's on the same file. I suggest communicating with the the team to really know what industry types Vital will usually beat a lot of other funders. From Dan E. to Ron H to Elizabeth K to Lawrence & the rest of a team, these funders are legit. I can only share my personal feedback over the years, and one word comes to mind stellar. Include these guys on your 2nd position sourcing on files. Tell them CraaaCraaa sent you!!!!!!!!!
    i work with ron at vital. five stars is all i can say