True White Label Available
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

True White Label Available

A true white label for B, C, D paper.

For transparency's, I am a broker, not a funder.
    I of course will be paid for introducing a white label to my partner, if you're interested please PM me with your contact info, monthly applications and volume expected.

Guidelines/Prohibited industries are pretty standard
    Pays 12 points upsell
    Buy rates start at 1.30

This is a true white label, your name will be debiting the merchant, on the COJ, on the contract, etc.

Thank you

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

.... except the wire will come from the real funder ....

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    .... except the wire will come from the real funder ....

Do 200k+ in volume and your wire/ACH transfer will be white labeled as well.
    Otherwise there is the option at lower volumes to be sent from a more obscure name, other then the funder's direct name.

No signature
    You look shady, you probably are
    Advice: put a signature and if your legit the business will come to you

Jayson Yunason
    718-877-1963
    Mjholdings01@gmail.com
    Free Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson Yunason View Post
    No signature

Jayson Yunason
    718-877-1963
    Mjholdings01@gmail.com
    Free Agent
    Whats shady is that you also offer a white label solution, and so you come here to bad mouth me, when you do not know anything about me.
    Why does this place have such a HS girl mentality lol

Anyone may message me for information, I will ask for their name, business name, and contact.
    From there I will send them to the funder as my lead and they can decide what to do from there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesf View Post
    Whats shady is that you also offer a white label solution, and so you come here to bad mouth me, when you do not know anything about me.
    Why does this place have such a HS girl mentality lol

Anyone may message me for information, I will ask for their name, business name, and contact.
    From there I will send them to the funder as my lead and they can decide what to do from there.
    Actually, the admin of this site has made it clear that if you use this forum to solicit business, you’re supposed to provide name, company name, address, etc.

For what it’s worth, aren’t there a million whitelabel options out there? These aren’t hard to come by.

No ones bad mouthing you, just giving you advice
    Take it like a man big boy!
    And yes I used to offer white labels and we were killing it just like everyone else does white labels now
    It’s good to know you’ve been reading up on my posts, if you keep reading you’ll actually learn a lot
    And yea the point I made west coast clarified - it’ll actually be better for you with your recruiting

Jayson Yunason
    718-877-1963
    Mjholdings01@gmail.com
    Free Agent

No ones bad mouthing you, just giving you advice
    Take it like a man big boy!
    And yes I used to offer white labels and we were killing it just like everyone else does white labels now
    It’s good to know you’ve been reading up on my posts, if you keep reading you’ll actually learn a lot
    And yea the point I made west coast clarified - it’ll actually be better for you with your recruiting

Jayson Yunason
    718-877-1963
    Mjholdings01@gmail.com
    Free Agent
    Guys, this is am open water cooler forum.
    You take it too seriously.
    Calling someone shady is bad mouthing.
    Telling someone to take it like a big boy is really silly childish posturing, it is not how advice is given.

There are a million options of course.
    There are million funders here lol yet people make threads daily.

Anyway I have a few PMs so thread successful.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    For what it’s worth, aren’t there a million whitelabel options out there? These aren’t hard to come by.
    Of course.
    And the only way to make people aware of them is to get yourself out there.
    hence the thread.

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

i personally know over 15 funders that will truly whitelabel if volume is high enough

I know a platform that if you bring your own money and underwriting to the table, they'll let you white label the pulls and distribute the money appropriately to all the syndicates involved in the deal. I know, kind of different than white-labeling other people's money, but a nice in-between for the brokers who want to be funders and have the control of their files they want to fund (hopefully making more money) while still brokering out the other ones.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

A true white label for B, C, D paper.

For transparency's, I am a broker, not a funder.
    I of course will be paid for introducing a white label to my partner, if you're interested please PM me with your contact info, monthly applications and volume expected.

Guidelines/Prohibited industries are pretty standard
    Pays 12 points upsell
    Buy rates start at 1.30

This is a true white label, your name will be debiting the merchant, on the COJ, on the contract, etc.

Thank you
    I feel like this is a very racial post.

Why white label?
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Enablement Data View Post
    I feel like this is a very racial post.

Why white label?
    I'm never buying leads from you.

Just for your sense of humor.

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

No signature

Jayson Yunason
    718-877-1963
    Mjholdings01@gmail.com
    Free Agent
    says the free agent............

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

white label a COJ? is that even legal

Senior Member Reputation points: 117586 ridextreme's Avatar

I of course will be paid for introducing a white label to my partner
    Why would anyone sign up with a funding source where you're going to be getting an override on the deals? It's not hard to find funders that offer white labeled contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Why would anyone sign up with a funding source where you're going to be getting an override on the deals? It's not hard to find funders that offer white labeled contracts.
    Not an override on all deals, I imagine thats possible but id have to be bringing in people fulltime really to get volume for that.
    Anyway why would someone getting an override bother anyone? To my knowledge the override does not come from a brokers potential commission. You still get paid the same 12 points regardless of how you got there. Thats kind of how all affiliate marketing and such works.

Same thing I see on here about the hate for white labels as opposed to direct funders.
    Who cares, as long as you got your money, the merchant got their money, everyone is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    white label a COJ? is that even legal
    Same way you white label the bank wire or ACH deposit.

Not an override on all deals, I imagine thats possible but id have to be bringing in people fulltime really to get volume for that.
    Anyway why would someone getting an override bother anyone? To my knowledge the override does not come from a brokers potential commission. You still get paid the same 12 points regardless of how you got there. Thats kind of how all affiliate marketing and such works.

Same thing I see on here about the hate for white labels as opposed to direct funders.
    Who cares, as long as you got your money, the merchant got their money, everyone is happy.
    People care about controlling their files. By adding you as a middle man when no middle man is needed puts the broker at risk of losing a renewal.

Like everyone has said, with so many funders offering white labeling options, the service you’re offering seems sort of pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    People care about controlling their files. By adding you as a middle man when no middle man is needed puts the broker at risk of losing a renewal.

Like everyone has said, with so many funders offering white labeling options, the service you’re offering seems sort of pointless.
    I get that.
    Fact is more funders I think are white labels then people realize.
    Bc certain white labeling is just very good. Some white labeling is decent.
    Some white labels fool the merchant where as some white labels fool the brokers I suppose. I think that is the difference and value point to a broker looking to white label.

I guess thats the honest difference.
    As far as keeping control of the file, I do see that, but we have so many funders with claims of backdooring and such as it is, I dont think being a white label or not is the factor. Funders do it all the same with them having in house temas or relationships with brokerages.

I'd like to add a "voice of reason" claim over here:

OP never claimed anything about another middleman here. There will be no extra fees, no fewer points, etc., than if you had submitted directly to the funder. This is affiliate marketing, you get the same benefits as if you'd gone "direct," and you never have to deal with James again, and he very likely won't even know that you funded a deal or had anything to do with the deal until it closes, and even then he won't know the name of the file. He'll just get an override.

I think all boutique funders should work this way IMHO. Or some lenders / funders who want to get more business from their top ISOs should offer this solution as well. Same buy and sell rates, just try to find ways to cut costs on ISO reps. Instead of us "super brokers" taking a cut from your 12 points, let the funder do the work, and let me get residuals.

BTW, factors don't make upsells / calculations on if it's direct or through an affiliates marketing their services. I'm not sure why they can't be competitive on the 10-15% on the gross fees they're giving us ISOs to attract more. We're making sometimes more than the owner of the funder with an MCA if you break down the costs!

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    says the free agent............
    That time at Citi Capital was well spent.