Loc
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Loc

I have a customer who's been in business for a year 750 plus credit score need a line of credit 150,000 plus. $200,000 min monthly receipts, all trucks and equipment and materials are paid for. What bank/lender would be my best bet? Thank you

Senior Member Reputation points: 6585

Tom if he owns his equipment we can do a sale leaseback and get him 3 to 4 year terms - you would get 7 points

Tom perfect deal for us at WBL. Give me an email at cpepe@wbl.com or call at 212 293 8210

Chris Pepe
    Vice President

Loc

Business credit and capital has a one-of-a-kind line of credit program. Call FREDDY at 347-274-0907

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Loc

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Daigle View Post
    I have a customer who's been in business for a year 750 plus credit score need a line of credit 150,000 plus. $200,000 min monthly receipts, all trucks and equipment and materials are paid for. What bank/lender would be my best bet? Thank you
    Tom- a true line of credit would allow your customer to borrow and pay back as their need for working capital varies. That means they don't have to pay over a longer term they just pay for the time they need the money. the amount of the line will be determined by the value of the collateral pledged from time to time. No MCA company can provide a true line of credit.
    We have programs like that. Please give me our contact information and I will explain it in further detail.