paying off positions and coming in as a 2nd????
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 26419

paying off positions and coming in as a 2nd????

any funders out there that will pay off a 2nd and 3rd position (approximately 420k balance between the two of them) and come in as a 2nd position behind affinity capital (they have an 800k balance)

doubtful but i wanted to check and see if anyone is entertaining deals like this

Merchant is doing about 1.7m a month, avg balances of 75-100k

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

I'm assuming that you aren't trying to do anything other than a cash advance. The answer is "yes, I know someone who can do it, all things being equal" and I'd be happy to co-broker with you if you'd like to.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I'm assuming that you aren't trying to do anything other than a cash advance. The answer is "yes, I know someone who can do it, all things being equal" and I'd be happy to co-broker with you if you'd like to.
    i appreciate it, at this point, i already am co-brokering it with my coworker. we did a deal with this guy already for 200K. so i do not know how much room there is for more people on the commission. really just looking for a suggestion of a reputable funder that can actually fund a deal like this. thank you though

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by showtime44 View Post
    i appreciate it, at this point, i already am co-brokering it with my coworker. we did a deal with this guy already for 200K. so i do not know how much room there is for more people on the commission. really just looking for a suggestion of a reputable funder that can actually fund a deal like this. thank you though

Your deal your call but what you are looking for seems to be highly unlikely. If you have someone who may be able to get this done is worrying about the commission the best question to be asking? A small piece of something is better then a big piece of nothing. There is nobody in the MCA space who will do what you are looking for. Unless you have contacts with other types of financing options this wont get done.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    Your deal your call but what you are looking for seems to be highly unlikely. If you have someone who may be able to get this done is worrying about the commission the best question to be asking? A small piece of something is better then a big piece of nothing. There is nobody in the MCA space who will do what you are looking for. Unless you have contacts with other types of financing options this wont get done.
    if it is highly unlikely to get done, why would i send it around for someone if it is not even possible?? I would gladly give up a piece of the commission to get it done if I knew it was going to get done, just not trying to send around this deal to be sent out to other companies. this ain't my first rodeo

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

if it is highly unlikely to get done, why would i send it around for someone if it is not even possible?? I would gladly give up a piece of the commission to get it done if I knew it was going to get done, just not trying to send around this deal to be sent out to other companies. this ain't my first rodeo
    wasnt the impression I got from your post you just shut him down when he said he had an outlet.. If you want to get this done look outside the mca space
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

any funders out there that will pay off a 2nd and 3rd position (approximately 420k balance between the two of them) and come in as a 2nd position behind affinity capital (they have an 800k balance)

doubtful but i wanted to check and see if anyone is entertaining deals like this

Merchant is doing about 1.7m a month, avg balances of 75-100k
    What industry? $1.7Mil/Month equates to $2.5Mil in receivables outstanding if they have quick paying customers. If it is not construction or healthcare and they are selling products or services B2B.... I would be happy to take a look.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

Nobody is paying off any big balances. Especially to take 2nd

Merch is just asking as a courtesy before he defaults

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    What industry? $1.7Mil/Month equates to $2.5Mil in receivables outstanding if they have quick paying customers. If it is not construction or healthcare and they are selling products or services B2B.... I would be happy to take a look.
    have someone who has done something like this in the past. if they can not do it, i will definitely reach out to you to discuss further. it is in the food service industry

have someone who has done something like this in the past. if they can not do it, i will definitely reach out to you to discuss further. it is in the food service industry
    Food service as in restaurants. If so...not for us. If they are selling services to commercial customers-yes.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Food service as in restaurants. If so...not for us. If they are selling services to commercial customers-yes.
    selling services.....not a restaurant

selling services.....not a restaurant
    That may work. Happy to take a look.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    561-850-9346
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

That may work. Happy to take a look.
    will let you know by tomorrow, have a company that was in this deal once and has done things like this. waiting for their answer before I explore other options. Thanks!