Visiblelending.com
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Visiblelending.com

Today we launched www.visiblelending.com -- to help improve transparency in the alternative lending space. Check it out and let us know what you think

What is your end-goal with this? I get that you want to create transparency, but what does that mean to you?

I want small-business owners to understand when and how cash advances should be used, and for there to be a consumer driven forum to help the creme of the crop lenders and advance companies to rise to the top.

Visiblelending.com

Interesting concept, when looking at the site further though it kind of just seems like a vehicle for your blog/site (seeing as everything links back to multifunding).

Looking forward to seeing the finished site!

Quote Originally Posted by amikassar View Post
    I want small-business owners to understand when and how cash advances should be used, and for there to be a consumer driven forum to help the creme of the crop lenders and advance companies to rise to the top.
    Will you moderate these responses? It look like someone could post anonymously if they really wanted to, so how would you curb abuse of that system?

We have a moderation system built into the software.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Looks like an SEO ploy to rank for each company's name.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

not sure why you released the site before getting it up in order. anyone can now copy your site in 15 minutes.

Banned Reputation points: 306

How exactly does one build a moderation system into ones software? Are you deploying AI?

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    not sure why you released the site before getting it up in order. anyone can now copy your site in 15 minutes.
    Many great products first shipped out the door while being less than perfect. LinkedIn is a prime example. Best to ship first ask questions last. BML... etc. etc.

Good stuff look foward to seeing whats next

O:516-730-7959
    C:516-255-7916
    E:CESTEVEZ@HARLLON.COM
    "CARPE DIEM"

Senior Member Reputation points: 113 MatthewAStucchio's Avatar

My recent experience with this website has not been good. When I came to know about this site as a representative of my firm I simply posted a brief summary about who we are and what we do with my contact info so I could be reached if necessary. It was taken down. I attempted a second time. It was taken down. I recently viewed this sites page again this morning and I came to see that there was an anonymous post on our directory page to a link to an article that reflects my company in a negative light. I am simply wondering why the website would take down a summary of the company posted by a rep who was willing to take ownership of the comment but allow something negative to be posted especially by someone who would not even state their identity. Get your game up.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewAStucchio View Post
    My recent experience with this website has not been good. When I came to know about this site as a representative of my firm I simply posted a brief summary about who we are and what we do with my contact info so I could be reached if necessary. It was taken down. I attempted a second time. It was taken down. I recently viewed this sites page again this morning and I came to see that there was an anonymous post on our directory page to a link to an article that reflects my company in a negative light. I am simply wondering why the website would take down a summary of the company posted by a rep who was willing to take ownership of the comment but allow something negative to be posted especially by someone who would not even state their identity. Get your game up.
    if you know anything about Ami Kassar, his agenda is to destroy the merchant cash advance industry and anyone offering any products related to MCA. His website is a lead generation portal to generate leads for his business loan brokerage.

I'd also like to add that my address on the site is wrong as is the category I am listed in.......

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Have to agree with Sean here this site has nothing to offer anyone in the cash advance space. All this looks like is a way for people to complain and bad mouth MCA companies. I see nothing good about this site especially when anything that is said is being moderated by someone with and agenda of hurting the MCA industry. I am all for transparency but only if it is fair. This does not seem to me like this site is interested in fair.

I have a great idea. Why don't you encourage all of the small-business owners you help to write their great experiences on the site. The site is for business owners to share their good and bad experiences with MCA and daily funder lenders. It's not a site for lenders and advance companies to spread their own propaganda. We would love to hear from your customer's - not from you.

We don't moderate any customer experiences - again why don't you guys find some customers who love you and have had incredible experiences with your services and get them to tell their stories.

Sean - I love how you think my agenda is to destroy MCA companies instead of to get the best possible loans to small-business owners and make sure that business owners in tough positions have clear and transparent pricing and terms when they take on sub-prime loans and advances.