Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Fundbox

They just sent an email saying they're cutting off brokers
    anybody else get cutoff?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Nope

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

This is what I got:

We recently made the difficult decision to trim down our broker program and focus on a limited number of partners going forward. As we grow as a company, we want to continue to invest in this program, but we’re a lean team and just do not have the capacity to provide great service to all of our current brokers.

We’ve seen some positive results since you joined the program, so we want to keep working with you. However, as we’re capping the number of brokers we’re working with, there are a few milestones we’d like you to hit going forward, in order to stay competitive with the rest of our partners:

Get 2 new approved files by August 30, 2019
    Get 5 new approved files for a total of 7 new approved files by October 30, 2019
    If you’re not able to hit these thresholds, we’ll need to stop working with you. Please reach out to your partner manager if you have questions. We’re looking forward to accomplishing great things together.

---
    This is after they changed their credit box a few times, and anyone that's stacked even a little bit will probably get rejected.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    This is what I got:

We recently made the difficult decision to trim down our broker program and focus on a limited number of partners going forward. As we grow as a company, we want to continue to invest in this program, but we’re a lean team and just do not have the capacity to provide great service to all of our current brokers.

We’ve seen some positive results since you joined the program, so we want to keep working with you. However, as we’re capping the number of brokers we’re working with, there are a few milestones we’d like you to hit going forward, in order to stay competitive with the rest of our partners:

Get 2 new approved files by August 30, 2019
    Get 5 new approved files for a total of 7 new approved files by October 30, 2019
    If you’re not able to hit these thresholds, we’ll need to stop working with you. Please reach out to your partner manager if you have questions. We’re looking forward to accomplishing great things together.

---
    This is after they changed their credit box a few times, and anyone that's stacked even a little bit will probably get rejected.
    I got a letter that says the complete opposite. I have no problem with them cutting off brokers especially if bonus and commissions are going up because of it.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I got an email saying the opposite as well. I guess depending on how you have performed they made changes

We have some exciting news to share: we’re making substantial changes to our Partner Program!

As part of these changes, you may be eligible for:
    • More commitment from the Fundbox team
    • Higher credit lines and better rates for your merchants
    • Higher commissions and even larger bonuses
    Why are we doing this?

Over the last couple years, we’ve onboarded a lot of new brokers. Many—including you—have become some of our best. As we grow as a company, we’ve decided to let go of many of our inactive or inconsistent brokers so we can focus on our top partners like you. This way we can make sure we provide the best service we can to both you and your merchants.

We can’t wait to get started in this new direction and see what you’ll accomplish next. Please reach out to your partner manager to get the full scoop and ask any questions.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

As they shrink their partner program, Windgate is expanding theirs. Give me a call to get signed up!
    David Fite
    Director of ISO Relations

Windgate Capital
    40 Wall Street, 29th Floor, New York, NY 10005
    Direct: (516) 400-2087 ǀ Fax: (347) 708-8699 | Cell: (929)-361-4156
    David@WindgateCapital.com ǀ https://www.WindgateCapital.com/

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

This is what I got. We've funded 5 deals with them,been signed up with them for a year.... Not really stressing it because these typesof files I've been sending to Idea and they pay more anyways:

We recently made the difficult decision to trim down our broker program and focus on a limited number of partners going forward. As we grow as a company, we want to continue to invest in our brokers, but we’re a lean team and just do not have the capacity to provide great service to everyone in the program.

While we’re sorry to say goodbye, we want to thank you for helping us reach this point. We appreciate all you’ve done for small businesses and couldn’t have made it here without you.

What happens now:

You won’t be able to submit more files after today
    We’ll continue to honor our payment obligations and pay out any draws from your merchants on a monthly basis
    Please reach out to your partner manager over the next 30 days if you have questions.

This communication also serves as formal notice of the termination of the certain Fundbox Referral Agreement between Fundbox, Inc. and your Company, (the “Agreement”), pursuant to the termination provisions of the Agreement. The termination of the Agreement will be effective 30 days after the date of this notice.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Quote Originally Posted by dfite View Post
    As they shrink their partner program, Windgate is expanding theirs. Give me a call to get signed up!
    David,

Sign up for what? You just started your company and appear to be a broker. Misrepresenting yourself on this forum is a NO...NO.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    David,

Sign up for what? You just started your company and appear to be a broker. Misrepresenting yourself on this forum is a NO...NO.
    Kevin,

Neither of those things are true. It is true that I am new to the company, but the company was not just started. Also I am not a broker at all. Everything is funded in house. Give me a call if you want truthful information about my company.

All the best,
    David Fite
    Director of ISO Relations

Windgate Capital
    40 Wall Street, 29th Floor, New York, NY 10005
    Direct: (516) 400-2087 ǀ Fax: (347) 708-8699 | Cell: (929)-361-4156
    David@WindgateCapital.com ǀ https://www.WindgateCapital.com/

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

fundbox pays dogfood , i cut them off a long time ago

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I got an email saying the opposite as well. I guess depending on how you have performed they made changes

We have some exciting news to share: we’re making substantial changes to our Partner Program!

As part of these changes, you may be eligible for:
    • More commitment from the Fundbox team
    • Higher credit lines and better rates for your merchants
    • Higher commissions and even larger bonuses
    Why are we doing this?

Over the last couple years, we’ve onboarded a lot of new brokers. Many—including you—have become some of our best. As we grow as a company, we’ve decided to let go of many of our inactive or inconsistent brokers so we can focus on our top partners like you. This way we can make sure we provide the best service we can to both you and your merchants.

We can’t wait to get started in this new direction and see what you’ll accomplish next. Please reach out to your partner manager to get the full scoop and ask any questions.
    Exactly the email I got from them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

wasn't there a post about Fundbox sending their declines to a mca company they work with on here once? I stopped sending them deals once that came out

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    wasn't there a post about Fundbox sending their declines to a mca company they work with on here once? I stopped sending them deals once that came out
    9/10 funding houses shop out their declines.