Seamless also will Deposit the Checks for you, they work with alot of National Banks and as long as your with a Bank they work with they will Batdh you out every day and everything submitted the previous day after noon and the same day up untill noon, will be Printed out and Deposited into your Bank for you.

This is especially a great thing when your banks mobile deposit feature is finicky, TD Banks specifically is the worst, the checks all look the same, it would take one then noot the next, then if you keep trying the same one, after 8 fails it would accept it out of no where with no rhyme or reason, one time i got so frustrated i crumpled a check up, then a coworker said let me try, he smoothed the check over and it worked fine. The Crumbled Check method worked for a while, but then it just became easier to send an employee to the bank with a bunch of checks to deposit once a day.

Until they Started doing it for you with the Daily Batch Outs. Funds are Available Next Day. Cust Service is great.

If you want to take it a step further, through the system you can send the Check to Merchant to Verify and Sign, essentially getting rid of the PSF, Fee Authorization your using now, you can just send them the Check Request, they will Approve, Sign the Check for you giving you Authorization, and then you even have the Option to do a Bank Verificztion where you provide Merchant a Plaid link (Like dec logic) and then after the enter credentials, ownership of account is verified,making sure you have the signer on account and then Verifies Balance making sure they have the money for the check.

its pretty solid