Are you looking to become an expert in the Equipment Finance & Leasing Space? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

Quote Originally Posted by cmarks View Post
    No, every subscriber will be able to rate and review, so you will have that access to those reviews and other intel from approved subscribers, though we will also review those that we know. Think of a rating system like Uber for example, it makes instant impact for the driver to rate you, you might not get picked up next time if your rating drops... The consumer in our industry being the merchant, doesnt play into this, yet anyway. Its funders and lenders only.
    There are other benefits, visit us funderintel.com and message us there. TY
    Still a little confused. So let's try an example to see if I am getting this. Funder a has a great long history with me so they are going to give you my name for you to have everyone call me . Now funder b has an issue with fat people so he puts me at one star ,now others don't take my business because he don't like fat people

Senior Member Reputation points: 23750

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Still a little confused. So let's try an example to see if I am getting this. Funder a has a great long history with me so they are going to give you my name for you to have everyone call me . Now funder b has an issue with fat people so he puts me at one star ,now others don't take my business because he don't like fat people
    Cmarks, I believe you might be in for a rude awakening. This was tried in the CC processing industry years ago.

You are opening yourself and company to litigation because your site/services is person/company A saying good or bad things about person/company B, based on their personal experience with that person/company.

Again this type of thing (industry blacklist) was tried in the CC processing industry and was quickly shut down.
    Last edited by MCA; 07-21-2019 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jfeinberg View Post
    We do! Send an email to ISO@everlastingcapital.com requesting an ISO agreement.
    sent!
    The Rose Funder l 917.228.4970
    bander@therosefunder.com
    Highlands NJ 07732
    http://www.therosefunder.com