Signing up with knight
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Signing up with knight

How do I sign up with knight capital?

When I call I cannot get through. The website doesnt have any links for ISOs

I know that the communication sucks but they give great approvals.

Someone please help!

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

In the meantime what Knight declines Mantis may approve and fund within hours of submission....
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Mantis is no where near what Knight is.

Thanks though....

We are different companies ...it remains a fact that we approve what many other funders decline.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    We are different companies ...it remains a fact that we approve what many other funders decline.
    An alternative fact?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    They’re looking for 1.26 buy rates on 176 payments (Knight). Not 1.48 over 79.76831111 payments with a 3% PSF (Mantis).

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

funded a 150k 11 month 1.38 ( made 8 points ) this month. my next biggest approval was 90k 7 months ,one funder offered 40k 5 months and one 25k 4 months

Knight is deff a real funder.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysFunding View Post
    How do I sign up with knight capital?

When I call I cannot get through. The website doesnt have any links for ISOs

I know that the communication sucks but they give great approvals.

Someone please help!
    mariela.loarte@knightcapitalfunding.com

Send her an email! a nice email :P
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

I have been trying to sign up with knight since April. No return calls or emails after i sent in iso app.

Great service over there
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

why would anyone want to sign up with a fund that is treating you like that from the very beginning?

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

It's called playing hard to get.
    Until we're doing volume like Mike I, WCF, etc, they're very busy over there and aren't needing to chase EVERY deal.

So blindly fund with them a million bucks or never get a welcome call? Sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by chambo View Post
    why would anyone want to sign up with a fund that is treating you like that from the very beginning?
    fomo

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    It's called playing hard to get.
    Until we're doing volume like Mike I, WCF, etc, they're very busy over there and aren't needing to chase EVERY deal.
    no they just are that bad . A couple of months ago i got commission merchant got money and then they were asking for stips and for me to get merchnat on phone with them because they never did funding call . lol .
    They are way understaffed in main office . i beleive subs are been handled in another country based on email tracking and that is why we get stupid approvals sometimes.
    Also i do not beleive anyone there beside owners makes money when we fund a deal so no rush to answer calls , sign people up etc ,
    These are all my guesses

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    no they just are that bad . A couple of months ago i got commission merchant got money and then they were asking for stips and for me to get merchnat on phone with them because they never did funding call . lol .
    They are way understaffed in main office . i beleive subs are been handled in another country based on email tracking and that is why we get stupid approvals sometimes.
    Also i do not beleive anyone there beside owners makes money when we fund a deal so no rush to answer calls , sign people up etc ,
    These are all my guesses
    Exactly the case!

When you’re understaffed trying to keep up with the volume you’re getting, the lowest priority is signing up new ISOs. Keep in mind that 90% of ISOs are just time wasters.

funded a 150k 11 month 1.38 ( made 8 points ) this month. my next biggest approval was 90k 7 months ,one funder offered 40k 5 months and one 25k 4 months
    Goes to show no one really has underwriting figured out in the MCA industry. When you compare to mortgages, car loans, they all have credit models that keep approvals almost identical across the board.

One of those companies that made the offer is right, and the rest are wrong. Either Knight will be paid back perfectly, and have a long relationship of funding, or it won't go well, and the companies that offered lower amounts and less days were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Their offers can rarely be beat. When things are smooth them them, they have the easiest processes. I find a lot of the time once I get an offer, they’ll only request merchant email when you lock in the offer on their portal, and they’ll take it from there. Next thing you know I’m getting a funding email.

mariela.loarte@knightcapitalfunding.com

Tell her Eugene from 555 Cap Funding sent you.

She is very responsive.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2995 Matrix1's Avatar

Monen

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    When you’re understaffed trying to keep up with the volume you’re getting, the lowest priority is signing up new ISOs. Keep in mind that 90% of ISOs are just time wasters.
    Bingo.

These are all my guesses
    Sounds about right. They probably pay hourly/salary to the reps, who maybe get a bonus based on volume. You never see someone from there on here trying to sign people up, so there's obviously no monetary incentive to go out and hit the bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Their offers can rarely be beat. When things are smooth them them, they have the easiest processes. I find a lot of the time once I get an offer, they’ll only request merchant email when you lock in the offer on their portal, and they’ll take it from there. Next thing you know I’m getting a funding email.
    They don't care if you want to be the big bad broker controlling every aspect of the deal from start to finish. Send in the submission package, get an offer or decline, request a contract through Docusign, send in stips, and realize sometimes they can fund same day, or sometimes it takes till the next. Easy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Financial View Post
    Sounds about right. They probably pay hourly/salary to the reps, who maybe get a bonus based on volume. You never see someone from there on here trying to sign people up, so there's obviously no monetary incentive to go out and hit the bricks.
    yea only the best funders advertise on here LMFAO