Any MCA companies that don't immediately require a voided check to sign up as an ISO?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Any MCA companies that don't immediately require a voided check to sign up as an ISO?

I have 2 merchants looking for funding but I don't have any checks. I'm out of town for the next 10 days and the state I'm in doesn't have the bank I use. I don't do MCA's regularly, I've just done them on and off for about 6 years with others that have been in the industry for much longer. I'd like to sign up as an ISO myself now. Are there any funders who can work with me? I have everything else and my own Docusign account with merchants who are ready to take offers. Please PM me if this is something you can do.

Thanks

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by cashplug View Post
    I have 2 merchants looking for funding but I don't have any checks. I'm out of town for the next 10 days and the state I'm in doesn't have the bank I use. I don't do MCA's regularly, I've just done them on and off for about 6 years with others that have been in the industry for much longer. I'd like to sign up as an ISO myself now. Are there any funders who can work with me? I have everything else and my own Docusign account with merchants who are ready to take offers. Please PM me if this is something you can do.

Thanks
    BRO, you can Generate Echecks Online.

Use the Google Machine

I never knew. The last time I signed up as an ISO was 2011 and I scanned a check with the word VOID over it. I haven't used an actual check in 3 years.

Thanks tho

I never knew. The last time I signed up as an ISO was 2011 and I scanned a check with the word VOID over it. I haven't used an actual check in 3 years.

Thanks tho
    You could also just get a bank letter...or if you dont mind waiting until you get the VC to get paid Im sure a funder will work with you regardless. If you have Wells Fargo online you can generate your'e own bank letter too.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11375

Thanks
    Direct deposit form usually does the trick.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11927 FUND3R1's Avatar

When you opened your account the bank should have given you starter checks as well..
    FUND3R1

"Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each. --Christopher Rice"

Senior Member Reputation points: 5933

Thanks
    We would be happy to welcome you on board without giving us a voided check right away.
    Isaac N Mizrahi
    ISO Relations Manager | SPG Advance, LLC
    Office: 212-225-8279
    Mobile: 323-617-1397
    Email: Isaac@SPGAdvance.com
    www.SPGAdvance.com

Quote Originally Posted by FUND3R1 View Post
    When you opened your account the bank should have given you starter checks as well..
    Did you read my full post?

ld.png

Hello,

I can definitely help you. Please email me at Ldennis@summitmca.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 6544

Hello, reach out and I'll get you an ISO agreement and set of guidelines.

Jeff Pecori
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    48 Wall St. New York, NY 10005
    P. 850.630.7509
    F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com

Sponsor Reputation points: 9187 DannyFoxCap's Avatar

We will set you up, just reach out for the ISO agreement and submission criteria.
    Direct: 347-468-7528
    Cell: 305-753-3967
    Fax: 866-557-0455
    Email: Danny@foxbusinessfunding.com

We can start you off with out a Voided Check, will just need confirmation of the bank account.

Sam Weiss
    ‪201.574.7388‬
    sam@cooperfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

I can help you with getting boarded with us and getting your deals funded with great stellar customer service.
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com