knight capital - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    So you have a funder that never answers the phone for new ISO sign ups, rarely updates current ISO's on the status of their deals, and is nearly impossible to reach for funding statuses. And why do people have them in their starting five? Why the hell is anyone subjecting themselves to this crap?! Can't just be about their offers, cause I assure you they can be beaten. Feedback please.
    Funded a contractor of mine for $200k even after the merchant had no deposits the prior month. Stuff like that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    Brokers only use them because their offers are great!

Customer service is by far the worst ever in the industry...
    yup, i tried to sign up with them over 2 months ago. At first their iso person left. After about 10 phone calls and the same amount of emails i gave up. I wouldn't bother, if they cant return and email, i can not imagine trying to get a deal done.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Knight gives big offers, funds and pays commissions.

If you're not working with knight then you're leaving money on the table.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    yup, i tried to sign up with them over 2 months ago. At first their iso person left. After about 10 phone calls and the same amount of emails i gave up. I wouldn't bother, if they cant return and email, i can not imagine trying to get a deal done.
    i had to stay on hold yesterday for 1 hour and 12 minutes till they picked up to get my deal done . I curse them dead hundreds of times and nearly had a couple of nervous breakdowns . but i pretty much have an extra 9k-12k in my bank this morning because of them so today i say god bless them may they have a long a prosperous life.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    It took me over 2 months to signed up with them but trust me they are one of a kind. Crazy approvals! also my assigned rep responses my email pretty fast but she never answer the phone lol :P but if you ask for callback she usually do it within 15-20min
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Their sign up process is horrendous. They should just invest in a process involving some technology where you don't need to speak or work with a human at all. They also probably get hundreds of requests a week of "new" ISOs trying to sign up, so I can imagine the frustration is on both sides. My guess would be that most of new ISOs are only coming to them because they had a friend that funded a crappy deal with them so they think if Yellowstone declines, that Knight is the next lower rung, when they are significantly better on rates/amount/term on approved deals. On top of that, I bet when they finally sign someone up, and they submit a deal, and it gets declined, that person blows up the reps phone for an explanation on every single thing. I wouldn't pick up either after a while.

It's like the old golf saying:
    "I hate golf!"
    "I hate golf!"
    "Nice shot!"
    "I love golf!"

Quote Originally Posted by JohnT. View Post

Work Smarter Not Harder with The Smarter Merchant! Up to 16pts + June 2point bonus ON ALL NEW DEALS FUNDED!
    I was always confused -- I thought the "smarter" in "smarter merchant" referred to the underwriting.
    This makes more sense now.