knight capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

knight capital

looking to sign up with them, but want to find out what their reputation is...mostly can you trust them with your files or do they backdoor deals. pretty much need someone solid who will take trucking and used auto

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Mantis is King @ Trucking but wont touch Used Auto!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by pchfundsnow View Post
    looking to sign up with them, but want to find out what their reputation is...mostly can you trust them with your files or do they backdoor deals. pretty much need someone solid who will take trucking and used auto
    Brokers only use them because their offers are great!

Customer service is by far the worst ever in the industry...

I love Knight. They give great offers but like Cashman1 said, their customer service is El terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    Brokers only use them because their offers are great!

Customer service is by far the worst ever in the industry...
    Thats why you should work with boutique funders that answer their direct bat phone 24/7!

Work Smarter Not Harder with The Smarter Merchant! Up to 16pts + June 2point bonus ON ALL NEW DEALS FUNDED!

Johnt@thesmartermerchant.com
    submissions@thesmartermerchant.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

I like the slang!! good on you!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

Smarter Merchant- what type of paper do you fund?

Quote Originally Posted by blashley View Post
    We fund whatever is clever (see what I did there)

Truly we compete a lot on the type of paper you would send to KCG,EBF or Knight...we go head to head with them all the time. Up to 10mo on 2nd positions, weekly ACH, soft pull on credit etc. We filed COJ's under DMKA LLC just in case you wanted to run a NY court search to verify we are direct.

Send me an email or call directly 212 803 3320 ask for John, lets chop it up and I'll soft price you're deals for you personally, the benefit of having an experienced ex-UW as your ISO Mgr!

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Knight gives sick offers and their process is pretty smooth (offer to funding), but getting a hold of them on the phone...you'll have better luck winning the lottery 5 times in a row

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

They give solid offers. I funded couple of deals with them last month. It is true they are impossible to get on the phone but you can always email your rep or get the rep email from the portal. Mine replies pretty fast if you want changes.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    They give solid offers. I funded couple of deals with them last month. It is true they are impossible to get on the phone but you can always email your rep or get the rep email from the portal. Mine replies pretty fast if you want changes.
    Bottom line is their customer service sucks....if you can’t pick up the calls from the people feeding you deals then you don’t deserve to be in business!

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    Bottom line is their customer service sucks....if you can’t pick up the calls from the people feeding you deals then you don’t deserve to be in business!
    It's the 80/20 problem. 20% of your business takes up 80% of your time. I imagine they have 20-25 ISOs that do 80% of the monthly funding volume. Sure, those 20-25 earned to have an account executive/rep because not answering calls from them will lead to issues. I bet every new ISO they sign up submits one deal and then blows up their phone on why it was declined when the email out probably listed why. It's a losing battle no company can win unfortunately. The process is simple, submit, offer or decline email, request contracts through your partner portal, submit closing items through portal, help with merchant interview setup, and then you're done. Really no reason to talk to somebody for the most part. For any funder, if you fund 500k per month consistently, you will be taken care of.

Pearl Capital is the only funder I have found that gets relatively aggressive on Used Car deals

Quote Originally Posted by pchfundsnow View Post
    Pearl Capital is the only funder I have found that gets relatively aggressive on Used Car deals

Senior Member Reputation points: 3366 Accord Business Funding's Avatar

Accord does trucking and auto. We are competitive depending on the file. Our funding amount may not be the highest, our term may not be the longest, but I guarantee you can trust us with your files and will never be backdoored. Accord either funds a submission or it dies with us. You'll always be able to get in touch with myself, entire underwriting team, as well as both owners who are hands on every offer. Sign up with us @ https://accordbf.com/
    Kevin Dinh

3131 Eastside Street, Suite 350
    Houston, TX 77098
    P: 713-322-9743
    Email: kdinh@accordbf.com
    Web: https://go.accordbf.com/DF-Partners/

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

Forget phone calls , put it in writing

If you don稚 want to write it, you probably shouldn稚 say it

No real funder wants to talk to you and hear your sob story. Numbers do the talking.

Send the mtd or the zbl and stfu

Senior Member Reputation points: 38805

Dont waste time...

Kcg vital tvt fundworks blows them out the water.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

i take back my previous comment Knight hands down has the worst customer service you can ever imagine after the freaking hassle I had to go through last week trying to get my deal funded it was ridiculous what you have to go through to get through to someone over there and speak to them.

At The Smarter Merchant we are always on the phones side by side with our ISO partners working deals until its funded. You can always get us via our mobile, email or smoke signals etc. Paying up to 16pts on deals it makes sense to give us a shot!

#GetSmarter
    #SoftPullsOnly

212 803 3320
    JohnT@thesmartermerchant.com

-John

What type of paper do you guys fund ? Do you take on used auto and trucking?

Quote Originally Posted by PCS123 View Post
    What type of paper do you guys fund ? Do you take on used auto and trucking?
    Trucking yes, auto sales no

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

They submit to other lenders
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Good luck trying to get in touch with them, let alone trying to sign up with them .
    Tommy Cadaspi
    347-606-6993
    www.lsfundinggroup.com

So you have a funder that never answers the phone for new ISO sign ups, rarely updates current ISO's on the status of their deals, and is nearly impossible to reach for funding statuses. And why do people have them in their starting five? Why the hell is anyone subjecting themselves to this crap?! Can't just be about their offers, cause I assure you they can be beaten. Feedback please.

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    So you have a funder that never answers the phone for new ISO sign ups, rarely updates current ISO's on the status of their deals, and is nearly impossible to reach for funding statuses. And why do people have them in their starting five? Why the hell is anyone subjecting themselves to this crap?! Can't just be about their offers, cause I assure you they can be beaten. Feedback please.

3rd position knight 150k 11 months 1.3 sell rate paying me eight . Name one person who can beat it ? fyi ebf gave 40k 6 months on this file with a 1.3 buy rate