Starlight Capital Solutions
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Starlight Capital Solutions

Hey guys, anyone hear about these guys? I got some random marketing email from them.

scsgroup.org (.org and not .com, seems strange)
    Bottom of their marketing email was: Unity Funding | 2227 65th St, Brooklyn, NY 11204

They claim to do no-net consolidations, along with some bank stuff as well. Seems like a broker, but I wanted to know if anyone here knew for sure?

Thank you to the wonderful funder who I know who wishes to remain anonymous who told me the following:
    "They're a broker. Signed up with us and had a ton of issues, so we had to terminate them."

Now, maybe something changed, or if someone else had a different experience with them, let us know. But for now, sounds like I'll just stay away.

Slight correction to the above:
    Second funder confirmed to me what the first one did. Looks like nothing changed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Do a street view of the address they listed.

lol
    Last edited by FinancialSwissArmyKnife; 06-25-2019 at 03:03 PM.

Ryan Roasrio = "Unity" / Starlight Capital and Prompt Capital. Look him up on Ripoff Report.

He used to be with another ISO, and they have been caught stealing from their bosses by two other MCA funders, who contacted their bosses to stop them. Those funders contacted me. I think they even did something like taught them to default although the funders weren't telling me details, this is what I gleaned.

I opened this can of worms, might as well open it all the way based on public information....
    Last edited by abfunders; 06-24-2019 at 04:00 PM.

(delete to due possible misinformation and lack of due diligence to take responsibility on this post)
    Last edited by abfunders; 06-24-2019 at 04:24 PM.

Let me make one thing clear here buddy. Not exactly sure who you are , or why you feel the need to put false information here but I figured I'd address you. For starters , I was the director of Iso Relations at Starlight Capital at one point. So good job on doing your homework there. Never once, have I spoken to you or done any business with you in the past. I've been long gone from there, 3 months to be exact. So maybe do your homework a little better, before you start making false accusations. Another thing , when I speak to any Iso who signed up with myself, I let them know that we syndicate , or try to find the best home for the file. As for "Ryan" , it shows how bad you are at your job, for even dealing with him in the first place. Maybe you should focus on placing your deals with the right people, instead of writing on daily funder throughout the day. I'm neither on Rip Off report , or have any bad reputation my friend. As for my Company Alpha Business Capital, we do our marketing through Email like any other company. If you need help with your marketing, deals and or in LIFE you have my EMAIL. Thanks buddy , I guess any publicity is good publicity. Sorry to all the People who wasted their time reading this !! Good day to you all.
    Tommy Cadaspi
    347-606-6993
    www.lsfundinggroup.com

Nothing wrong with marketing. I've made good relationships that way through direct marketing.

I was just told this by a funder here, I didn't do the research, I'll take down the info right now. Sorry for dragging you into this. I apologize and I wish you the best of luck in the business. They are nice marketing emails, they did peak my interest, but I never got around to finding out what's different about you.