Quote Originally Posted by therosefunder View Post
Just received a really odd call, he said he got my number from the Daily funder, from a thread about a month ago, proceeded to tell me something along the lines of " you can go directly to the bank and not split commissions"
(thank you sir, I am aware how to do my job) I was trying to understand why he was calling me and he said he "just wanted to help" Other odd things, he wouldn't introduce himself wouldn't say what company he is with, asked something along the lines if no COJ was a problem for me, finally told me his name was john O Connor, sounded like bull****. has any one else been called? didn't seem like a collections agency either.

Heres the report on his #

City: New London State: Connecticut
Operator: New Cingular Wireless PCS - DC
• This number has 4 reports and it was searched 38 times.
• If you think this number 8605010309 is a spam caller or simply interrupts you, leave comment to others!

• Last time reported: 04 Jun 2019 | 08:50 PM

860-501-0309
e.g. 999-888-7777
Number formats 1-860-501-0309 860-501-0309 Suspicious numbers
Number 8605010309 reports
260.0**.***.***.*3 • Posted 25 May 2019
I also received call all from this guy. And I asked for a website and who is investing in your company, What series of funding, Business perspective etc. And he was dancing around these legit questions... I said I would pass and I hung up.
Rating • Reply
George phillips • Posted 04 Jun 2019
I was hired from scott, not a scam at all. Ice done 32 tests and was paid on all. He has a lawyer group who spoke during conference call, his training is very good but loongggg. He has his daughter at 19 doing testing, doubt he puts his own kid at risk..but who knows. Medicare approved testing for oldies 2018..search it.
Brock • Posted 31 Mar 2019
Also calling with a 1800-393-4887 number too.
lovely boy • Posted 31 Mar 2019
This person, Scott Rossi is a participant in the cancer screening through Medicare scam! He contacted me about a job doing these tests for seniors and making $200 to $300 per person that signs up! They set up tables at different locations from what I have found out by researching this. This person is not safe! Warn others about this scam that's hurting millions of elderly people and involving innocent people in an illegal operation!
https://www.google.com/search?q=860-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Small Business Financing
web.greenvillechamber.org/Mortgage-and...Loan.../Small-Business-Financing-21181
Small Business Financing. Serving the Upstate , SC 29601 | map | directions · Scott Rossi 860-501-0309. Member Since: 2018