Fast cash funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

Fast cash funding

Can any one recommend if this is a good funder to sign up with?

Banned Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

you think they are a direct funder/lender?? this is from their site under About Us tab, " Because of our network, we can be more flexible with funding, approving businesses when other lenders won't."

i agree with cmarks

Noob Reputation points: 10

Hello blashley,

We are new to Dailyfunder but not to the industry. Let me assure you we are an actual lender. We do Docusign contracts only and can fund your deals extremely quickly. We have the turnaround time for funding faster than other similar companies. Give us the chance to fund your deals with our signature Cash Flow Credit Program and you will quite satisfied.

Our preference is A-B Paper stacking as 2nd, 3rd, 4th position files (or higher). We pay 10 points on deals funded and commissions are sent via wire same day at the same time the merchants wire is sent.

We have our unique Cash Flow Program, in which merchants get approved for a yearly amount, similar to a credit line but then they get funded 6-10 times per year or every 30-40 business days.
    All submissions will have a quick response time. If we put out an offer and you have a better competing offer, let us know and we will beat it. All declines will have a valid and detailed explanation.

All background checks done upfront to streamline and ensure successful fundings.
    Restricted industries include Lawyers and lending companies. We fund auto sales, trucking and construction.
    Actual credit score not an issue
    Minimum monthly revenue of 25k
    Will fund up to 200k
    Docusign contracts only

ID VC for contract -Proof of ownership before funding

NO COJ

Example of offer on our Cash Flow Credit Program:

Cash Flow Program

3RD POSITION
    Up to 400K AVAILABLE CREDIT PER YEAR - can be renewed 6-10 times per year

40k 1.35 FACTOR 54000 1350 FOR 40 BUSINESS DAYS PAYS 10 PTS

40K available EVERY 30 BUSINESS DAYS at 1.35 with 10 pt renewal commission with automatic renewal every 30 BUSINESS days either as a REFI or ADDITIONAL position.
    If the merchant no longer wants to renew, the term is done in 40 business days

ADDITIONAL CLOSING STIPS:
    INTUIT CC STATEMENTS

Pleaser call me with any specific questions.
    Last edited by FAST CASH FUNDING; 06-21-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39065

Quote Originally Posted by FAST CASH FUNDING View Post
    Hello blashley,

We are new to Dailyfunder but not to the industry. Let me assure you we are an actual lender. We do Docusign contracts only and can fund your deals extremely quickly. We have the turnaround time for funding faster than other similar companies. Give us the chance to fund your deals with our signature Cash Flow Credit Program and you will quite satisfied.

Our preference is A-B Paper stacking as 2nd, 3rd, 4th position files (or higher). We pay 10 points on deals funded and commissions are sent via wire same day at the same time the merchants wire is sent.

We have our unique Cash Flow Program, in which merchants get approved for a yearly amount, similar to a credit line but then they get funded 6-10 times per year or every 30-40 business days.
    All submissions will have a quick response time. If we put out an offer and you have a better competing offer, let us know and we will beat it. All declines will have a valid and detailed explanation.

All background checks done upfront to streamline and ensure successful fundings.
    Restricted industries include Lawyers and lending companies. We fund auto sales, trucking and construction.
    Actual credit score not an issue
    Minimum monthly revenue of 25k
    Will fund up to 200k
    Docusign contracts only

ID VC for contract -Proof of ownership before funding

NO COJ

Example of offer on our Cash Flow Credit Program:

Cash Flow Program

3RD POSITION
    Up to 400K AVAILABLE CREDIT PER YEAR - can be renewed 6-10 times per year

40k 1.35 FACTOR 54000 1350 FOR 40 BUSINESS DAYS PAYS 10 PTS

40K available EVERY 30 BUSINESS DAYS at 1.35 with 10 pt renewal commission with automatic renewal every 30 BUSINESS days either as a REFI or ADDITIONAL position.
    If the merchant no longer wants to renew, the term is done in 40 business days

ADDITIONAL CLOSING STIPS:
    INTUIT CC STATEMENTS

Pleaser call me with any specific questions.
    Broker heed my word.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Fast cash funding does fund their own deals, they started out as my iso 3 years ago and since they have started their own deals for over 2 years now. Sucks for me because I lost all their deal flow, but they have a great team over there and do the right thing by their Iso's.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

There is a Relationship Between Fast Cash Funding and Par.

Even with Numbers on websites redirecting to Par and/or Fast Cash. I remember trying to get a Payoff Letter and attempting to get Par #'s Being redirected to Fast Cash a number of times.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I stand Corrected. The Number on Pars Website (305) 504-8432

Goes to Fast Advanced Funding.

Sorry to Fast CASH Funding - IT IS CLOSE THOUGH.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

pick either one, they will still find a reason not to pay you.

Unique Funding Solutions, Our ideal file is a 2nd and 3rd position file doing 50k in monthly revenue.

We fund Lawyers, Publicly traded companies Staffing, Real Estate, Trucking,Cannabis,Finance, Consulting, Accounting, Construction, Transportation, Marketing. Our ONLY restricted SIC is Used auto sales

1.26 buy rate on premium files

We fund in all 50 states including Hawaii
    Fund with copies of contracts, Same day funding
    Daily's & Weekly's
    Always soft credit pulls

Daniel Salamon
    Unique Funding Solutions
    Direct: 718-475-7656
    Fax: 1-347-549-4296
    Email: Dan@ufsfunding.com

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueD View Post
    Unique Funding Solutions, Our ideal file is a 2nd and 3rd position file doing 50k in monthly revenue.

We fund Lawyers, Publicly traded companies Staffing, Real Estate, Trucking,Cannabis,Finance, Consulting, Accounting, Construction, Transportation, Marketing. Our ONLY restricted SIC is Used auto sales

1.26 buy rate on premium files

We fund in all 50 states including Hawaii
    Fund with copies of contracts, Same day funding
    Daily's & Weekly's
    Always soft credit pulls

Daniel Salamon
    Unique Funding Solutions
    Direct: 718-475-7656
    Fax: 1-347-549-4296
    Email: Dan@ufsfunding.com
    Jake wouldn't be pleased if he knew you were on here promoting yourself on a thread that has nothing to do with you. Don't be like Marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@fundry View Post
    Fast cash funding does fund their own deals, they started out as my iso 3 years ago and since they have started their own deals for over 2 years now. Sucks for me because I lost all their deal flow, but they have a great team over there and do the right thing by their Iso's.
    If they do their own deals in house then explain 'business loans' on their site? They have a product that is legally a loan??

Quote Originally Posted by cmarks View Post
    If they do their own deals in house then explain 'business loans' on their site? They have a product that is legally a loan??
    They fund their own MCA deals 100%, maybe they broker out their business loan deals. Some reps here broker out their A paper bank loan type deals, does that make us any less of a funder?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@fundry View Post
    They fund their own MCA deals 100%, maybe they broker out their business loan deals. Some reps here broker out their A paper bank loan type deals, does that make us any less of a funder?
    It makes you a broker sometimes and a funder others,, you just said did their own deals, be specific. Theres obviously an issue in the space with this going on, people claiming one thing when its not accurate.

all good
    Last edited by hamito; 06-25-2019 at 12:55 PM.