Yellowstone deleted their website - I need contact info ASAP
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yellowstone deleted their website - I need contact info ASAP

I have a merchant who was sent a fake early pay off addendum alongside a GREEN CAPITAL agreement.

He is trying to reach GREEN to clarify whether or not the addendum is real

The addendum states that if the deal is payed off within 6 months before the 7 month term ends, the 1.49 he signed will become a 1.15 (CLEARLY BS)

Seeing as YELLOWSTONE deleted their website he is unable to reach them. He tried calling the funder who funded the deal but was hung up on. Please advise

**** UPDATE - ACCESS ADVANCE were the Scumbag brokers who added this addendum into a agreement under GREEN CAPITALS name.
    Last edited by Johndough; 06-19-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johndough View Post
    I have a merchant who was sent a fake early pay off addendum alongside a GREEN CAPITAL agreement.

The addendum states that if the deal is payed off 1 month before the 7 month term ends, the 1.49 he signed will become a 1.15 (CLEARLY BS)

Seeing as YELLOWSTONE deleted their website he is unable to reach them. He tried calling the funder who funded the deal but was hung up on. Please advise

Do YELLOWSCAM really need more bad press???!!!
    sssssssssssscccccccccccaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

First off watch what you say before I get you booted off this site. Secondly, no funder here would ever hang up on their paying merchant. Lastly, if the merchant needs to call in to get any information regarding their account they can call 1-855-972-2748 or email info@fundrycap.com.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

The addendum states that if the deal is payed off 1 month before the 7 month term ends, the 1.49 he signed will become a 1.15 (CLEARLY BS)

Maybe the addendum says within one month which could be very real sir!

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

How is a 1.15 if paid off within a month clearly BS if they sent it out with their agreement? LOL idiot.

Unless the client's ISO who brought them to Green just included it to get him to sign...

My point is who are you to go off on them calling them a scam? If anyone is in the wrong here it'd be the ISO who brought them to Green - IF it is fake.

They're not going to send out fake legal docs with their own agreement.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

We do not make any pre pay addendums and have never included one inside a contract. The original poster posts nothing but nonsense on this site time and time again and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if this was posted just to stir things up. Admin you should strongly consider banning them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@fundry View Post
    First off watch what you say before I get you booted off this site. Secondly, no funder here would ever hang up on their paying merchant. Lastly, if the merchant needs to call in to get any information regarding their account they can call 1-855-972-2748 or email info@fundrycap.com.
    are you with yellow stone?

why getting so offensive

My old user tag was Anthony@yellowstone. This is the new one due to our name change. Hopefully that answers your question.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

My old user tag was Anthony@yellowstone. This is the new one due to our name change. Hopefully that answers your question.
    So is Yellowstone a defunct name? Fundry is the new king of the Unbankable?

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

i am not reading this as anything against yellowstone . Just seems like some broker frauded their contract to get merchant to sign .

Correct, no more Yellowstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    i am not reading this as anything against yellowstone . Just seems like some broker frauded their contract to get merchant to sign .
    The title of the thread is Yellowscam

The addendum stated that if the deal was payed of within in 6 months the merchant would be eligible for a 1.15

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

The title of the thread is Yellowscam
    my bad . i missed that

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

The addendum stated that if the deal was payed of within in 6 months the merchant would be eligible for a 1.15
    YSC wouldn’t do this. Guaranteed it was the original broker pulling a scam to sell the deal.

I know Yellowstone was the center of the Bloomberg articles because of the COJs, but I have never once experienced anything shady with them.

Again, maybe your reading it wrong. The merchant would have been overpaid by time 120 payments cleared from the 140 day deal......again stfu before accusing YSC or anyone of doing something wrong, this can be a regular broker.

Senior Member Reputation points: 25752

sounds like nonsenseeeeeeeeeeee nor does it make any sense

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

The addendum states that if the deal is payed off within 6 months before the 7 month term ends, the 1.49 he signed will become a 1.15 (CLEARLY BS)

Clearly a broker created a document to get the deal closed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

YSC does 6 month deals? that definitely sounds like original broker did some sketchy stuff to get merchant to sign agreement. if you have to do things like that to get a merchant to sign are you really a good closer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    YSC does 6 month deals? that definitely sounds like original broker did some sketchy stuff to get merchant to sign agreement. if you have to do things like that to get a merchant to sign are you really a good closer?
    Guy is a piece of **** if he did it.....quite frankly the merchant was so worried about his 1.15 then he would realize the numbers don’t add up based on what broker wrote. Btw I have seen YSC do 9 month weekly....

Show the contract with the addendum!

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    Brokers and funders these days are both doing sketchy stuff just to fund deals. They just wanna confuse/trick the merchant into taking their **** deals.

All these booboo ass "flex" offers. GTFOH

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    Brokers and funders these days are both doing sketchy stuff just to fund deals. They just wanna confuse/trick the merchant into taking their **** deals.

Saw a merchant the other day that signed a contract for $50,000 over 80 payments at 1.49. The problem is they were only funded $11,000 but was told they would receive the rest over increments (but was making payments on the whole $50,000).

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post

flex is a scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Saw a merchant the other day that signed a contract for $50,000 over 80 payments at 1.49. The problem is they were only funded $11,000 but was told they would receive the rest over increments (but was making payments on the whole $50,000).
    that sound like Solomon /joh braun from midnight to me