Opening An Office
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Opening An Office

Hello DF,

I am about to open up an office in the city and start hiring callers and I want to know what are are the best/cheapest computer options for something like this and the best dialing software to use?

Any other advice is much appreciated as I have managed an office in the past but now I have my own company and am starting this venture mainly on my own.

Thanks in advance.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

I would be very careful before spending any real money. The best advice would be to find someone local ( NYC is full of people) and better invest in a good manager whose been there and done that then to just take blind advice in a forum (the advice might not be blind but outside of a quick response no one here will be able to help you once you are knee deep) ONLY OTHER ADVICE is that with the competitiveness of the current market conditions you should consider sending files you need a SUB-TO-FUND in a few hours to MANTIS FUNDING. (i am hearing from many of the savvy submitters that recently we zoomed into the lead when it comes to the super-subprime!!)
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

Quote Originally Posted by Amiran5 View Post
    Hello DF,

I am about to open up an office in the city and start hiring callers and I want to know what are are the best/cheapest computer options for something like this and the best dialing software to use?

Any other advice is much appreciated as I have managed an office in the past but now I have my own company and am starting this venture mainly on my own.

Thanks in advance.
    hire an IT guy to set up your whole office and let him recommend the best computers for your needs .As far as dialers which crm are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    hire an IT guy to set up your whole office and let him recommend the best computers for your needs .As far as dialers which crm are you using?
    I am not using any - I am looking at options now

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Close.io is good. Phone burner is a good dialer as well

I am not using any - I am looking at options now
    you need to figure that out first because eventhough some dialers are better than others , more importantly you need one that works with your crm

you need to figure that out first because eventhough some dialers are better than others , more importantly you need one that works with your crm
    Is the crm necessary?

Is the crm necessary?
    oooh boy. Good luck bro

Senior Member Reputation points: 4936 HFS's Avatar

Hello DF,

Thanks in advance.
    8/10 members on this forum are either ruthless or scared to give advice.
    Email support@discountcomputerdepot.com ! Windows 10, wifi ready, phone ready, dual 18in monitors, i5 3.20GHz, 8gigs $250 each!
    Call sales sling or phone burner.
    Give me a call or pm me if you need help with anything.

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Hello DF,

Thanks in advance.

Mah Dood,

What are you doing? I hope you're using money that you can literally light on fire right now and it not have any bearing on your livelihood ????

You cray cray if you about to take this venture on alone, in this market, at this time.

Computers, furniture & CRM are the least of your worries.

What are you going to do for leads, I want to know.

1) Give us an approx budget
    2) How many seats are you looking to start with
    3) What location are you looking to do this?
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    Mah Dood,

What are you doing? I hope you're using money that you can literally light on fire right now and it not have any bearing on your livelihood ????

You cray cray if you about to take this venture on alone, in this market, at this time.

He/she is going to call Meridian Leads, Popcrumbs, info group, Enablement Data, Landfall data, Sales Prospects, LeadTycoon, MCA leads or MCA leads and pro and purchase the cheapest dirt data they have.
    Its what we all do lmao

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Mah Dood,

Anthony, can you just underwrite our damn deals?? lol!

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by HFS View Post
    Email support@discountcomputerdepot.com ! Windows 10, wifi ready, phone ready, dual 18in monitors, i5 3.20GHz, 8gigs $250 each!
    8 out of 10? Hogwash!

What this fella needs is a good list of attorney leads and a good old fashioned fax machine or efax to blast-fax Loan approvals to. Very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    8 out of 10? Hogwash!

What this fella needs is a good list of attorney leads and a good old fashioned fax machine or efax to blast-fax Loan approvals to. Very effective.
    9.5 out of 10!

Review from their website

"Order was processed in a timely manner. I expected the computer to be refurbished, upon opening the case I noticed dust bunnies in the cooling fan. You would think refurbishing would mean a thorough cleaning. I also expected to receive two identical monitors as shown on the web site. I received a 21.5" 16:10 and a 22" 16:9. Customer service states they can't guarantee exact matches. The graphic card had the wrong driver, customer service sent an email with instructions to fix. The sound card had the wrong driver, the process to fix the graphic card driver corrected this as well. The mouse didn't work, they are sending another. Overall I'm happy with the system, just wish I knew a head of time I would't have matching monitors."

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Mah Dood,

Anthony hit the nail on the head. With that being said, there's never been a better time to start!

Senior Member Reputation points: 11375

Hello DF,

Thanks in advance.
    Diversify. Sell more than just MCA. Factoring, credit card processing, real estate, etc. Products that you can present to clients as a cross-sell before/after an MCA or offer to clients that don't qualify for MCA or don't want one.

For example, any time we get a merchant submitted for an MCA, if we see processing deposits in the bank account, we request merchant processing statements. That opens up opportunity for a possible credit card split offer as well as providing a competitive quote on their processing service.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by rdgllc; 06-13-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14657

He/she is going to call Meridian Leads, Popcrumbs, info group, Enablement Data, Landfall data, Sales Prospects, LeadTycoon, MCA leads or MCA leads and pro and purchase the cheapest dirt data they have.
    Its what we all do lmao
    Spoken so true................

Mah Dood,

Small opp, 4 kids, office is 1800 monthly, its on wall st. 20k approx budget

Small opp, 4 kids, office is 1800 monthly, its on wall st. 20k approx budget
    you should start smaller with 5-10k a month budget to see whats working and then push more money into it.I wouldn't start spending 20k a month till at least 6 months in

you should start smaller with 5-10k a month budget to see whats working and then push more money into it.I wouldn't start spending 20k a month till at least 6 months in
    $20k a month was the budget to start out. $5k-$10k is how much it would be per month. Glad to hear i am on the right track

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

I hear that Sarah Huckabee Sanders is looking for work now. I think she'd be fantastic in the MCA industry. She's really good at sounding more confident knowing more than the person she's talking to, and selling her position, no matter how farfetched it is to the ears of the listener.