fundkite thread deleted again?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

fundkite thread deleted again?

Dont ban me for making this thread but this is getting ridiculous! Every time someone calls out fundkite for calling their merchant the thread gets deleted in minutes!! Ive seen threads go on for days before admin says a word but the minute someone calls out fundkite your run to the rescue? At least make it a little less obvious.

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

The user was anonymous, provided no proof of anything, didn't speak in specifics about what even happened, and was posting only for the purpose of attacking, not to resolve anything.

Fundkite back at it again.
    Last edited by The Chosen One; 07-09-2019 at 01:02 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

I'm not saying that Fundkite did anything wrong or that they wouldn't pay me, but I wanted to share a story:

I did a reverse for a client with Par (that was his only option!). He knows there's no stacking, and it would ruin everything if he did. He's a smart guy, that's why the reverse made sense to him. He stays in touch with me because (a) we hit it off really well and (b) of the "LOC" option on the side, when he needs more, he emails me his bank statements and we get him extra money.

I had submitted it to Fundkite (he had requested Fundkite by name!), and all they wanted to do fund him a 4th position. We went with the reverse.

2 weeks ago he forwarded me an email from Fundkite directed at his corporation with his full name (the one on the app) and corporation name (not his DBA, the name of his corporation):

"As a direct funder, FundKite offers competitive rates and better terms to help your business achieve its capital goals. No middle man, no brokers, just streamlined business funding. FundKite provides various funding options based on business performance, not credit, including refinancing your current debt through consolidation programs. No Credit Application Required to get your tailored offer."

Maybe they'd pay me, maybe not, but my client told me in the email the following: "FUNDKITE has sent me this twice in the past week.I think that they are trying to backdoor you."

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I'm not saying that Fundkite did anything wrong or that they wouldn't pay me, but I wanted to share a story:

I did a reverse for a client with Par (that was his only option!). He knows there's no stacking, and it would ruin everything if he did. He's a smart guy, that's why the reverse made sense to him. He stays in touch with me because (a) we hit it off really well and (b) of the "LOC" option on the side, when he needs more, he emails me his bank statements and we get him extra money.

I had submitted it to Fundkite (he had requested Fundkite by name!), and all they wanted to do fund him a 4th position. We went with the reverse.

2 weeks ago he forwarded me an email from Fundkite directed at his corporation with his full name (the one on the app) and corporation name (not his DBA, the name of his corporation):

"As a direct funder, FundKite offers competitive rates and better terms to help your business achieve its capital goals. No middle man, no brokers, just streamlined business funding. FundKite provides various funding options based on business performance, not credit, including refinancing your current debt through consolidation programs. No Credit Application Required to get your tailored offer."

Maybe they'd pay me, maybe not, but my client told me in the email the following: "FUNDKITE has sent me this twice in the past week.I think that they are trying to backdoor you."
    Micah I have heard this EXACT complaint from more then 25% of my ISOs who submit fundkite, not only that but multiple threads started on here with the same story. Blows my mind how they all keep getting deleted within minutes

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

Again, no idea if this means that they won't pay me, but they are claiming, "NO MIDDLE MAN" right there.

fundkite.png

Admin, if you feel that it's necessary to delete this thread, I'm not here to accuse anyone of wrong-doing, but this a screenshot of the email I received.
    Last edited by abfunders; 06-11-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

i would love to know why merchants starting getting multiple pulls . are they officially brokering?

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

as per another thread on here somewhere..Fundkite uses yellowstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    as per another thread on here somewhere..Fundkite uses yellowstone.
    Uses YS how?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    Uses YS how?
    White label.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    i would love to know why merchants starting getting multiple pulls . are they officially brokering?
    They’ve always white labeled with YSC. I wonder if they’re white labeling reverses and defaults now.

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    They’ve always white labeled with YSC. I wonder if they’re white labeling reverses and defaults now.
    From my understanding everything is white labeled with YSC aside from the reverses (and I am assuming the defaults as well)