Hello Dailyfunder...It's been a while since I posted anything on here.

In February of 2018 I took my years of experience in this business and started my own ISO shop called Sutton Funding (www.suttonfunding.com). We have grown quick to 25 salespeople and are currently consistently funding 3-4MM per month. All of our leads are aggregated and funded via the phone (cold calling isn't dead but it is tough!). We are currently looking to hire a marketing manager to help us aggregate leads digitally. We need someone who can advise on SEO, SEM, Adwords, affiliate marketing and can help us spend our money accordingly on the campaigns that will reap the most leads. We realize this is where the business/industry is going and are ready to spend money and put in the time so we can compete now and in the future. This is a salary position plus bonus (on deals funded). We realize it will take time for the campaigns to come into fruition and we are in it for the long haul and will give you what you need to get us to where we want to be. If you have legitimate experience and success marketing in this space DIGITALLY please reach out so we can set up an interview. This is a long term position. It is not contractors work. We are located on 36th street between 5th and 6th avenue. I look forward to meeting with you. Please email a resume or deck of your experience/work to Tina Marie...Tina@suttonfunding.com

Sincerely,
Henry Gross
Managing Partner
Henry@suttonfunding.com
Office: 877-578-8866