A Tale of Two Stores (and 600% Growth)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

A Tale of Two Stores (and 600% Growth)

The late and great C. Holmes tells a true story of two furniture stores.

Simple but powerful:

Two furniture stores open up in a town on nearly the same day.

And over a 4-year period -->

Store 1 grows by 40%.

Store 2 grows by 600%.

You go into Store 1 and look at a couch, the sales rep sells you the couch.

You go into Store 2 and look at a couch, the sales rep asks, “First time in our store?”

"And then proceeds to pitch the heck out of that store, the history, the owner’s devotion to service, why they have lower prices than their competitors, how well trained they are in furniture construction, and how that benefits you as the consumer."

Store 2 strategically used*Buyer Education to create*Brand Loyalty.

This brand loyalty over time built a large and loyal following of customers who automatically came there first when interested in any type of furniture.

These strong*customer relationships drove*600% growth.

What are the best ways you are building strong customer relationships?

-FundingStrategist

https://fundingstrat.com

https://fundingstrat.com/a-tale-of-t...nd-600-growth/
    ​​​​​​​

Honestly, unless you are an A paper Funder, there really isnt any Brand Loyalty when it comes to your specific company imo but as a iso/broker you can separate you as the individual which will then reflect a positive light towards your company.

A broker/iso who tries to do business the right away, aka being honest to merchants, you are constantly up against lying POS brokers

Literally just right now- working with a merchant who has a competitive offer, no big deal right? She sends me the offer and forwards an email trail of her conversation with the broker in regards to getting the daily payment lowered- see below

"Hey *****,

I wish I can write that on paper but legal reasons i am not able to do so; however, You can use this email as a written contract to solidify what we spoke about ( we will lower your payments to $65 a day for a term up to 24 months) so long as you complete 21 payments. Trust me ***** this is the smallest deal I currently have and when we say something it is gold my word is my bond and my word does not go lightly. We would love to have you in house.

Best Regards,

PMF FUNDING APPLICATION
    Please Check Out Our Website
    Daniel Johnson | VP Business Development
    Premium Merchant Funding
    55 Water Street, Floor 50, New York, NY 10004
    Tel: Call 646-933-8629 646-933-8629 | Fax: Call 315-215-2796 315-215-2796"

This happens all the time... and the only thing to do to attempt to save this merchant from this pond scum is to try and convince them to call the actual Funder (whoever is actually on the contract) to call them directly to verify with them before signing and moving forward with the agreement...

Now they may not take my offer right now because of being thrown off guard by the ridiculous said pond scum attempted to pull over on them, but hey- in the future if they are stuck in a bind, you damn right know that they will remember the person who helped them not make a decision that put their business at risk.
    Last edited by Its.Me.Jet77; 05-29-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Jet77, please have the merchant forward you the contracts from the other offer and notify the funder before it gets funded and get the broker sued or his ISO agreement cancelled. Also, the funder probably won't want to do the deal anymore because the merchant was told something that's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Jet77, please have the merchant forward you the contracts from the other offer and notify the funder before it gets funded and get the broker sued or his ISO agreement cancelled. Also, the funder probably won't want to do the deal anymore because the merchant was told something that's not true.
    Already did.
    Last edited by Its.Me.Jet77; 05-29-2019 at 01:07 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Its.Me.Jet77 View Post
    Honestly, unless you are an A paper Funder, there really isnt any Brand Loyalty when it comes to your specific company imo but as a iso/broker you can separate you as the individual which will then reflect a positive light towards your company.

A broker/iso who tries to do business the right away, aka being honest to merchants, you are constantly up against lying POS brokers

Literally just right now- working with a merchant who has a competitive offer, no big deal right? She sends me the offer and forwards an email trail of her conversation with the broker in regards to getting the daily payment lowered- see below

"Hey *****,

I wish I can write that on paper but legal reasons i am not able to do so; however, You can use this email as a written contract to solidify what we spoke about ( we will lower your payments to $65 a day for a term up to 24 months) so long as you complete 21 payments. Trust me ***** this is the smallest deal I currently have and when we say something it is gold my word is my bond and my word does not go lightly. We would love to have you in house.

Best Regards,

PMF FUNDING APPLICATION
    Please Check Out Our Website
    Daniel Johnson | VP Business Development
    Premium Merchant Funding
    55 Water Street, Floor 50, New York, NY 10004
    Tel: Call 646-933-8629 646-933-8629 | Fax: Call 315-215-2796 315-215-2796"

This happens all the time... and the only thing to do to attempt to save this merchant from this pond scum is to try and convince them to call the actual Funder (whoever is actually on the contract) to call them directly to verify with them before signing and moving forward with the agreement...

Now they may not take my offer right now because of being thrown off guard by the ridiculous said pond scum attempted to pull over on them, but hey- in the future if they are stuck in a bind, you damn right know that they will remember the person who helped them not make a decision that put their business at risk.
    Lol @ 21 payments.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

i hope everest sues him big time

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Premium Merchant Funding is a very legit group.
    The rep ("VP Business Development") should be fired immediately, that's for sure.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    i hope everest sues him big time
    How do you know who the Funder is?

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Was in one of my early posts before edit, did not mean to put the light on them. have nothing but positive things to say about EBF.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by Its.Me.Jet77 View Post
    Was in one of my early posts before edit, did not mean to put the light on them. have nothing but positive things to say about EBF.
    No, of course. Just was curious how he figured it out. I'm sure if EBF saw that email from the broker they'd definitely be hesitant to fund the deal as well as accept any subs from the broker ever again

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    i am just that good lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Lol @ 21 payments.
    HELP ME!! They filed a judgement. My favorite call.