Df took down the fundbox backdoor thread! View quick!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 59

Df took down the fundbox backdoor thread! View quick!

I will probably be banned for posting this but Fundbox stole from a broker and Daily Funder took down the thread: https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...935#post121935

And they are covering it up by blocking the brokers account: https://ibb.co/Kcg2smv

This is MESSED UP! CLEARLY if you pay DF to advertise, they will silence us.

No wonder why there's no accurate backdooring information on DF. Because they remove the information and silence the broker. If you have a problem with this start a thread too. They can't silence us all.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

lol @ "date the ban will be lifted" - Never

Unreal. Scary honestly. Guy was on here for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    lol @ "date the ban will be lifted" - Never

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InhouseFunder View Post
    Unreal. Scary honestly. Guy was on here for years.
    As much as you want to make it out to be a conspiracy, allow me to clarify. The guy was not on here for years. It was a brand new account. Note the join date of May 2019. His very first post was that he had been backdoored by Fundbox. How fitting for a brand new anonymous user who I guess is someone who works at GetPopCash.

These types of posts are not allowed. Fundbox disputes the user's account of events. The brand new user has no way of 100% proving their claims. The end result is a circus of accusations. This is not what Daily Funder is for.

Quote Originally Posted by InhouseFunder View Post
    CLEARLY if you pay DF to advertise, they will silence us.
    Fundbox is not an advertiser.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Just to clarify, Solomon at getpopcash is an iso of mine and funds quite a bit with me. He also found me on this forum and never bashed me, probably because I don't steal from my Iso's and always do the right thing. Solomon is a good guy and I've never had any issues with him.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Fundbox wrote they looked into it and saw ...... How did they look into it with out the merchant email.
    Also why ban him for that? He came on here with his name and posted screen shots as proof.

Banned Reputation points: 13

@admin Soloman is my top Closer. Popcash may be a young company, but he has a decades worth of experience in this industry.

Everything he posted was 100% accurate. Fundbox did try to backdoor our deal. Thankfully, he has a great relationship with his merchant and the merchant forwarded him the email immediately.

The goal of the post was not to bash fundbox for the hell of it, it was to alert other iso's who work their ass off to get their leads the right way, that a deal was backdoored from us. Hopefully it will make the next person who wants to steal a deal think twice before doing it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 25752

lol admins at it again threads are constantly deleted

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

Lead flow at 1 west was probably slow today.

Great call.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael i View Post
    fundbox wrote they looked into it and saw ...... How did they look into it with out the merchant email.
    Also why ban him for that? He came on here with his name and posted screen shots as proof.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

This is my 3rd time asking since each time I ask the threat gets deleted...the admin said the user was wrong bc fundbox provided proof
    someone else submitted the file first but how does that give them the right to shop the deal out?? The best part is fundbox doesn't say a word on the thread but runs to admin crying. Getting my popcorn ready

Quote Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    This is my 3rd time asking since each time I ask the threat gets deleted...the admin said the user was wrong bc fundbox provided proof
    someone else submitted the file first but how does that give them the right to shop the deal out?? The best part is fundbox doesn't say a word on the thread but runs to admin crying. Getting my popcorn ready
    Fundbox did reply in a deleted thread.

This is part of the reason why we can't have such threads on the site. A brand new user comes on to do only one thing, attack a funder for allegedly backdooring. His first ever post is "proof" which didn't prove anything. Instead it raised questions. Both sides have explanations for it, but the accuser isn't interested in the explanation, just in attacking and hurting them.

Guess who backed up the accuser and said they had a similar experience? The same company on another user account pretending to be from a completely different company. He adds to the thread by saying "Same Exact Experience. Wow I didn't realize this was a constant thing they do... the balls on these guys. WOW."

The company's 2nd account then posts this thread (inhousefunder) pretending to stand up for the little guy which is really just themselves in disguise.

Popcash = banned.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

This is some BS. There have been lots of backdoor accusation threads that haven't been deleted and they contain far less proof than what was shown in the, now deleted, Fundbox thread. Very disappointing that it was taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    This is some BS. There have been lots of backdoor accusation threads that haven't been deleted and they contain far less proof than what was shown in the, now deleted, Fundbox thread. Very disappointing that it was taken down.
    This same PopCash user was also previously accused by all of you of posting a fake backdooring thread:

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...-in-the-making

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    This same PopCash user was also previously accused by all of you of posting a fake backdooring thread:

Touche

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

So what you are saying is in-house funder who posted bogus stuff, was Solomon at popcash? If that's the case ,than I understand

Senior Member Reputation points: 12169

Honestly how does anyone know that the client did not apply to Fundbox - who does a lot of organic advertising - at some point before the file was submitted?

It's very possible that the file was already tagged in their system, maybe they didn't do a good job notifying the broker that it was tagged, and then the new contact point in the system triggered some automated email.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Doesn't getpopcash sell leads?

I love how every lead guy is low key an ISO that sells declines.

Doubtful FundBox would put in peril their growing book of business by backdooring declines. Let's face facts here. If FundBox declines even a tiny $1500 LOC and declines the deal, that deal is a small piece of crap anyway. It's not worth FB's time to ruin their rep by backdooring garbage deals. Grow up everyone and move on. This a stupid witch Hunt. Go make money.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Interestingly enough, after Admin's clarifications, Popcash went steadily quiet... LMAO!!!

Some guys need to cut the B.S. & get back to honest or @ least decent methods of making a living.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Damn to all of this.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 7717

Jimmy Cracked corn and I just wasted 5 mins of my time reading this thread....

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

People always want to believe they were backdoored when they loose a deal. It is possible you got beat or the company had the file already or any other number of things that results in losing a deal. Does backdooring happen, absolutely. Do I think a company as big as fundbox would risk their reputation to steel a file when they have so much to lose if they did and got caught absolutely not. The amount of money they would make on the file is pennies compared to the risk they are taking if they get caught. Funders are not always wrong or at fault and if brokers are allowed to just throw allegations around on this forum everytime they lose a deal then this forum will become a joke.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

However, IF (and that's really the question now) Fundbox sends an automatic email to all of their declines that go through a broker's link or broker's referral portal to another broker, that's VERY important to know their sales-flow. That's not an accusation, or a judgement, we just want to know if it's true.

If they do not, then that's also important to know that our clients are safe from other brokers - Even though they weren't safe from us (HAH, joke's on them!)

If everything is done the way we as brokers want it to be done, then there shouldn't be a problem what-so-ever. It'd be nice to know the actual story here. I guess we'll just all have to call our ISO reps individually and find out.