EBF Switched Bank accounts?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

EBF Switched Bank accounts?

Hey guys,

Just had a merchant claim that EBF recently switched bank accounts whiched caused a few payment bounces. Normally I wouldn't believe it but our merchant authorized two triple payments to catch up. Anyone have any recent payment issues lately with EBF connected to a bank account change?

Thanks in advance!

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Wow, that sucks for the merchants that they'd be responsible to cover the mistake of Everest changing accounts. Something sounds off about it. Could it be Everest is charging a double payment due to the legal holiday yesterday and that's causing bounced payments?

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by Access2Capital View Post
    Hey guys,

Just had a merchant claim that EBF recently switched bank accounts whiched caused a few payment bounces. Normally I wouldn't believe it but our merchant authorized two triple payments to catch up. Anyone have any recent payment issues lately with EBF connected to a bank account change?

Thanks in advance!
    All I know is that after a week and a half of not receiving commission, I called them and they apologized and sent it right away (it's usually paid out next day). This probably supports your theory. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    All I know is that after a week and a half of not receiving commission, I called them and they apologized and sent it right away (it's usually paid out next day). This probably supports your theory. Hope that helps.
    Yes it does.

Thank you!