Insane - this lender did this last minute at funding table
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Insane - this lender did this last minute at funding table

Last minute after the tax guard came back scored 0/100, Vital still pushed out their MONSTER of an approval of $300,000 SMACKEROOS straight to the merchant.
    Thanks Ron! I should have known for you to be our go to funder! Looking forward to throwing ALL our business your way! VITAL CAP , VITAL CAP, VITAL CAP
    vitalcapfunds.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 25752

0/100 yikes what did the tax guard say

the merchant might have had a few hundred thousand outstanding in tax liens

Senior Member Reputation points: 6626

Thanks for the shout out! We do like to get deals done, smoothly!!

Jeff Pecori
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    48 Wall St. New York, NY 10005
    P. 850.630.7509
    F. 646.219.7949
    jeff@vitalcapfund.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

So what’s the point of requiring the 8821 if they’re going to ignore it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 44875

This is odd, im not saying its 100%, but i will figure it out, but I've been noticing when i send my deals to vital in my rotation, my merchants either blown up, or the submissions resubbed to vital right away (typically when i have an approval with them that no one else matches).

I am going to figure it out, i hope i am not getting backdoored, but if i am, which doesn't shock me, since I've caught a paper shops, i promise i am gonna let it explode in vitals face, on this forum.

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    So what’s the point of requiring the 8821 if they’re going to ignore it?
    a score of 0/100 simply means that the client has unpaid tax liabilities, that aren't in a payment arrangement.

sometimes you will find that there is a recent payment arrangement, but tax guard can not see the record of it yet.

anyway - THE POINT of pulling a tax guard is that you can actually see the transcripts for IRS filings on the merchant & the business going back 1-7 years.

helps with proving ownership, helps with showing other businesses, helps with proving accuracy of tax return, helps show revenue (gross/net etc) for prior years.

those factors are more important than the client having a federal tax lien.

on a 300k deal, if the merchant has 500k in federal tax liability for example, what is the likelihood that anything is actually going to happen any time soon? (levy of bank acct?) close to 0%.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    a score of 0/100 simply means that the client has unpaid tax liabilities, that aren't in a payment arrangement.

sometimes you will find that there is a recent payment arrangement, but tax guard can not see the record of it yet.

anyway - THE POINT of pulling a tax guard is that you can actually see the transcripts for IRS filings on the merchant & the business going back 1-7 years.

helps with proving ownership, helps with showing other businesses, helps with proving accuracy of tax return, helps show revenue (gross/net etc) for prior years.

those factors are more important than the client having a federal tax lien.

on a 300k deal, if the merchant has 500k in federal tax liability for example, what is the likelihood that anything is actually going to happen any time soon? (levy of bank acct?) close to 0%.
    Agree with this, we have funded merchants that can at least provide a letter from a CPA or attorney stating and proving that they are in negotiations with the IRS. I dont know all the details on the deal so I am not sure about 300k on a deal like this (also depends on length of term), but in concept its feasible IMO.
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Tel: (516) 784-4298 | Fax: (516) 231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 6626

Hello Zonefund, I can appreciate your concern. The most important aspect of our company is the integrity we maintain with all of our business practices. We have no inside sales team and we've never had one. You are welcome to visit us and see our operation in your eyes. If you have a concrete concern, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly so we can provide you with the appropriate information.

Thanks,

Jeff Pecori
    ISO Relations manager
    VitalCap Fund
    48 Wall St. New York, NY 10005
    P. 850.630.7509
    F. 646.219.7949

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

Quote Originally Posted by MadisonParker View Post
    Last minute after the tax guard came back scored 0/100, Vital still pushed out their MONSTER of an approval of $300,000 SMACKEROOS straight to the merchant.
    Thanks Ron! I should have known for you to be our go to funder! Looking forward to throwing ALL our business your way! VITAL CAP , VITAL CAP, VITAL CAP
    vitalcapfunds.com
    Dont spend your comm. I see clawback in your future lol