I received a call from a broker that after doing a little research also boosts about being a direct "lender".

Broker: Hey Man, you do factoring stuff right?
Me: Yes-We offer factoring and asset based lines of credit.
Broker: Hey Man-I got this guy a few advances and now he's having trouble making payments. Can you help him out?
Me: We might be able to provide a facility that pays off all the outstanding advances and provides a flexible working capital facility going forward. How many advances did you get him? What is owed ? What industry?
Broker: He had one before I got him three more. About $240K is owed in total. I am not sure exactly what they do. I think they manufacture stuff.
Me: Do you have a recent AR Aging or Income Statement & Balance Sheet that shows the AR outstanding? How much revenue did they do last year?
Broker: I have an income statement. They did 4Mil last year. He has $770K outstanding.
Me: We might be able to help, but I need to learn more about the Company. Can you see if they are available for a call tomorrow at 1PM?
Broker: Sure. Hey Man, How much do I get paid and if you can refinance all the stacks, can I stack you.

That's when I hung up.....