Pharmacy Doing $80k a month
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Pharmacy Doing $80k a month

Downside is he has a **** ton of NSF, OVerdraft and ave daily balance is negative. Tons of NSF fees.

Anyone specialize in Pharmacies that can overlook the problems to provide funding?
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    Downside is he has a **** ton of NSF, OVerdraft and ave daily balance is negative. Tons of NSF fees.

Anyone specialize in Pharmacies that can overlook the problems to provide funding?
    No, but I have some marsh mellows you can roast over that dumpster fire....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Banned Reputation points: 179851

One of the best deals I ever had (renewed steadily for about a decade)

Was a very big Pharmacy/Department Store in a posh posh area of upstate NY.

They did big Volume too.

NSFs and Negatives - and it's a Pharmacy???? SPLIT DEAL - ALL DAY, I wouldn't even submit it without the CC Statements

Banned Reputation points: 179851

There are Companies who will completely ignore NSF and Overdrafts (depending on how the bank treats them - and if they are consistent) and just put a split on him

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

depends on those NSFs,...are they fees, but the bank is honoring the payments, or are there returns? If the latter, ain't going anywhere, because they cannot handle current cash flow, how would they handle less money coming from CC's?

Also, big Pharmacy, Upstate NY? Where upstate? Might want to make sure they aren't an Oxy factory that would soon be under investigation

Senior Member Reputation points: 8447

We can look at this on credit card split if they have decent credit card volume. We don't mind negative days or nsf's.

Deal Submissions:
    Fully completed and signed application (Majority owner fills this out and signs)
    Two most recent business bank statements with all pages OR merchant business bank account username and password
    Most recent 6 months credit card processing statements with all pages OR merchant processing account username and password
    Copy of owners driver license or passport (Will need this before funding is released)
    If deal will be $50,000 or more we need the 2018 tax return OR year to date 2019 profit and loss statement with balance sheet
    If there is an existing funding/cash advance we need to know the balance and will need a payoff letter to move forward (1st Position only, merchant must net 70-75%)
    Please ask your merchants about liens & judgments before submitting deals. This can save everyone time.
    Jason H l Sales & Business Development
    Quikstone Capital Solutions l Tampa FL
    Direct Line & Mobile 813-371-8233 l Fax 813-371-8233 l Text 727-492-8812
    Jason.Hausle@quikstonecapital.com
    www.quikstonecapital.com

Direct Lender Since 2005

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sterling View Post
    We can look at this on credit card split if they have decent credit card volume. We don't mind negative days or nsf's.

Deal Submissions:
    Fully completed and signed application (Majority owner fills this out and signs)
    Two most recent business bank statements with all pages OR merchant business bank account username and password
    Most recent 6 months credit card processing statements with all pages OR merchant processing account username and password
    Copy of owners driver license or passport (Will need this before funding is released)
    If deal will be $50,000 or more we need the 2018 tax return OR year to date 2019 profit and loss statement with balance sheet
    If there is an existing funding/cash advance we need to know the balance and will need a payoff letter to move forward (1st Position only, merchant must net 70-75%)
    Please ask your merchants about liens & judgments before submitting deals. This can save everyone time.
    Paying off one position, the merchant has to net 70%? for Real?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sterling View Post

Deal Submissions:
    Quikstone just funded a deal for me with a bunch of negative days and NSF. They are funding a second deal this upcoming week, again with a substantial number of NSF and negative days. Highly recommended!

PS
    They don't charge the merchant any fees!

Senior Member Reputation points: 84417

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post

Credit Card Split / Lock Box
    Amount of funding your client is seeking?

We do not require merchant to change credit card processor.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 27981

Perhaps check out Pharmacy Funding (I'm not affiliated with them but have heard about them through one of my ISO's).

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

Would need more info on his OverDraft protection, if they're receivables and credit is solid, we may be able to offer weekly payments here
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Tel: (516) 784-4298 | Fax: (516) 231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

he does not take cc. Very strange, claims to be in a low income neighborhood and no one uses cc's.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me