Looking for HIGH RISK lenders - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Jackie8424 have you funded lots of deals with those guys in the past... very quick approval and fundings

Quote Originally Posted by DTFdowntofund View Post
    Jackie8424 have you funded lots of deals with those guys in the past... very quick approval and fundings
    Lmao... I have funded a lot of deals in the past with East Shore and they were always quick to approve and fund.. very easy process.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Get out of town

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by CashAdvanceKing View Post
    Who are the most reputable high risk funders currently.
    There are not a lot of reputable high risk lenders in this space. It's kind of an oxymoron. I use Last Chance Funding (The LCF Group, different from Second Chance) for my high risk deals and I like them because you get the feeling that you are dealing with a professional, honest business which is very rare in the high risk space. The only downside is they handle renewals. They don't hide it. They are not stealing the deal. You get paid on it, but I know most brokers like to have full control.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Everyone is funding 10+ mil on their own platforms these days.

I love this industry.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    There are not a lot of reputable high risk lenders in this space. It's kind of an oxymoron. I use Last Chance Funding (The LCF Group, different from Second Chance) for my high risk deals and I like them because you get the feeling that you are dealing with a professional, honest business which is very rare in the high risk space. The only downside is they handle renewals. They don't hide it. They are not stealing the deal. You get paid on it, but I know most brokers like to have full control.
    Hmmmmmmm

Why? I handle my renewals with LCF. I just got done doing 2.

I think you just have to be on top of it. They will do it without you if you dont inquire.... but im pretty sure your more than welcomed to send an email with updated statements asking for a renewal - they even have a seperate email JUST FOR THIS.

So...im confused, and i would hate for incorrect info to be given out about a company i am very fond of.

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Hmmmmmmm

Why? I handle my renewals with LCF. I just got done doing 2.

I think you just have to be on top of it. They will do it without you if you dont inquire.... but im pretty sure your more than welcomed to send an email with updated statements asking for a renewal - they even have a seperate email JUST FOR THIS.

So...im confused, and i would hate for incorrect info to be given out about a company i am very fond of.
    I constantly talk good about them on here. I wasn't bashing them. They do send contracts directly to the merchant though. Again, no issues aside from that, no issues with getting paid, and I send all my high risk deals there.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    They send me an eligible list and only go after merchant if I request them to