In light of our ever-expanding-industry, I felt it time to dictate what sets Capital Stack apart.
For starters, we are not, nor will we ever be – everything to everyone…that is not our business model. However, when it comes to files that meet our risk appetite, our niche - we strive to be the final word.

Asked repeatedly: We are not a White-Label Funder, nor are we a Super Brokers – we are a Direct Funder; That is to say that, if your file does not fit our criteria, then we respectfully decline it, returning you the liberty shop it without concern of bumping into it elsewhere

…Freedom of Choice is our pledge to our ISO Partners.

We do not hold opinion on stacking, but if given the option, we chose to consolidate [Advances] provided the mathematics are sound, both in theory and practice for all parties concerned. We consider our long term goals over short term rewards, so as not to be mistaken for narrow thinkers, when opting out of scenarios outside of our comfort spectrum. Further, if you have not already signed up with Capital Stack, it is more than likely we’ve funded some of your deals anyway - at a cost to you unfortunately, for not getting to know us firsthand.

Lastly, it would be my pleasure to expand on our product line, to discuss syndication and introduce you to 1WorkFoce.com – perhaps one of the most compressive portals on the MCA/ACH market today.

To sign-up and reap the full benefits of an ISO Partnership with Capital Stack, click on the title banner by the Daily Funder Logo above and/or call our office to get the full break-down from me personally.

Sincerely,
Joseph Esparza
Business Development