Best Lead guys
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Best Lead guys

anyone have any recommendations.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

ditto

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

from marcus clapman who is probably from the first ten of this industry.

"you can try the model of one of my ISO's ..He plans long road trips across small towns USA and will book a hotel for a week for example Bellevue Nebraska population 50,137 and glide around the 30 miles for a week driving into Omaha surroundings and will walk into the stores and the smaller factories openly talking about different structures of financing -- he tells them straight up his model of traveling ...he tells them that he will have an answer that very same day (if its a mantis sub within 2-3 hours! 30 Minutes or less if he asks for a FASTBALL)) or in the next day or two. its a win win for him because he gets to travel and feels laid back ..it also small towns that love the face2face and feel the ycan trust this person. the files are smaller in most cases but evry now and then on the outskirts of town he gets a cement-mix or construction firm a good 300K deal.
    Last edited by mcaguru; Yesterday at 11:48 AM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

If anyone has any recommendations that would be great looking for a new source currently tried out two so far and they were garbage.

i'll sell you leads. how many do you want?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

The thing is, no one is really going to want to share where they get their leads from because then they’ll have another person calling their leads.

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    The thing is, no one is really going to want to share where they get their leads from because then they’ll have another person calling their leads.
    amen thats why i never understood the people who post on this forum asking for leads

the typical answer they will get is

Meridian because everyone knows that source

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

My opinion. The best leads that have certainty to close come from great referral sources that have a relationship with the prospect. I have much more success closing a translation for a relationship driven prospect than cold calls or a lead that comes from someone that barely knows the client. Having a great Rolodex beats buying click adds any day of the week....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

In other words, Kevin, you rely heavily on brokers. What percentage of your business come from businesses you've funded who have referred your services to their friends who are also business owners?

It's a bit harder for the rest of us, since mouth-to-mouth on the B2B side doesn't really work. Business owners don't discuss business financing with other owners to know that they are cash-strapped. Every business owner wants to maintain the show that they're on top of the world and business "couldn't be better." Just ask Trump.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    In other words, Kevin, you rely heavily on brokers. What percentage of your business come from businesses you've funded who have referred your services to their friends who are also business owners?

It's a bit harder for the rest of us, since mouth-to-mouth on the B2B side doesn't really work. Business owners don't discuss business financing with other owners to know that they are cash-strapped. Every business owner wants to maintain the show that they're on top of the world and business "couldn't be better." Just ask Trump.
    Michah,

My referral sources come from many walks of like and years of developing and nurturing relationships. The best referral source is client you helped that refers a friend and I have closed a good portion of my book because of this. Others include:

-Business consultants
    -Loan Brokers
    -Business owners in industries where I have expertise
    -Investment Bankers
    -Private Equity Funds, Mezzanine Funds, and Family Offices
    -Accountants
    -Attorneys
    -Bankers
    -Large corporations that have vendors who need help.
    -Industry Associations

The best clients come from a phone call: Hi, my name is Jack. My attorney John told me to call you and don't bother calling anyone else.

Building trusted relationships is critical to staying in capital markets for a long period of time. I closed a deal in December with an attorney I have known for 12 years. I have never worked on a deal with her, but she knows me well and knows I will take care of her clients.

KH
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Well if you're seeking the love of needy, emotionally retarded merchants,
    who keep you on speed dial until the day they fund, you just hit the powerball.

At www.Dumbleads.com, everyone is a winner, because we've rigged the system to spit out fake tickets that pass the smell test as long as you can stay calm under pressure, because sweaty hands makes the ink run, and that scratch off material isn't very safe to inhale when it's after market.

See you in Mexico.