Who is paying best ISO rates?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

TopLeads

Who is paying best ISO rates?

We are a lead company provide live transfers!! We are also closing deals. In avg we close 1-3 deal per day. Looking for Funders who provide best ISO commissions.

Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

I would go with Yellowstone they have the widest range of funding from the 450 fico in business for 4 months deal to the merchant who has been in business for 25 years with a 790 Fico. They do not pay the highest commissions but I have the highest closing rate with them of all the funders I work with. Otherwise you would need to divvy up your leads to 4-5 different funders based on the criteria of each lead

Quote Originally Posted by bizloanbroker View Post
    I would go with Yellowstone they have the widest range of funding from the 450 fico in business for 4 months deal to the merchant who has been in business for 25 years with a 790 Fico. They do not pay the highest commissions but I have the highest closing rate with them of all the funders I work with. Otherwise you would need to divvy up your leads to 4-5 different funders based on the criteria of each lead
    In my experience that's not the best place in the whole industry to send EVERY deal. While they are known to be great at the riskier and higher rate deals I would not be sending C,B, or A paper their way unless the C,B, or A paper was a restricted industry. For the "cleaner" paper I would use MCC and ODC above anyone else. For the A+ paper like a 790 credit with 3+ yrs in business I would use EGC and KMF. I myself can handle the deals as well and have a great relationship with all the funders I mentioned. I also put money into each deal so I can provide a more competitive rate and term for you, if you would like to send them my way. My email is Jared@unitedcapitalsource.com. Whether you send them to me or not I can and will still help advise you the best places and practices on where to send.

World Business Lenders has the most to offer as our opportunities and options of financing solutions provides the ISO with the greatest chance for success. Commissions are on the 'industry HIGH' level. The options range from a typical Unsecured solution to a Collateralized Offer that secures the repayment of the loan, has the merchant put 'skin in the game,' and still provides quick capital to enhance their business. Contact me for more information on what we can do and WHY a WBL solution makes more sense for you, the ISO to explore.
    Jon Kaufman...jkaufman@wbl.com...2122200173