Anyone have feedback on Facebook marketing for MCA leads?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Anyone have feedback on Facebook marketing for MCA leads?

Hey DF,

Is anyone on here marketing on FB for MCA leads? What type of cost per lead are you experiencing? Are the leads you are retrieving somewhat qualified? I am considering diving into the FB lead generation space for my MCA shop, and would like some feedback...

Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

I have 8 years of experience with running ads on facebook. Not for MCA, but I think the fundamentals are the same irregardless of the product you are selling..

What questions do you have?

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

keep in mind that the larger funders are spending upwards of $30-40,000 per month on facebook lead gen.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Appreciate your input Jerry! I am brand new to this side of FB lead gen. -are you implying that I would have to be spending somewhere in their ball park to compete? @jstarr

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    I have 8 years of experience with running ads on facebook. Not for MCA, but I think the fundamentals are the same irregardless of the product you are selling..

What questions do you have?
    Hey @Winning , Please take a look at your inbox, i'd love to pick your brain a bit if you have a minute. Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by SirFundAlot View Post
    Hey @Winning , Please take a look at your inbox, i'd love to pick your brain a bit if you have a minute. Thank you.
    I think it is best for the community to have the conversation back and forth in the thread.. The questions you have someone else may have also. Plus it gives the opportunity for other people to interject with additional question and good information as well.. At the end of the day we all could learn something new, or leaving thinking about something a different way.

This conversation is right on time for me, because I am in the beginning stages of kicking off a new Direct Email Marketing, Facebook, Instagram, & Google ad campaign... I may also add Pinterest to that as well..

So whats your 1st question?

@Winning- what's your target Facebook CPA for leads (if you have not launched yet) or actual CPA if you are live? Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 116856 ridextreme's Avatar

fb leads suck

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    fb leads suck
    Why do you say that @ridextreme ?

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    I think it is best for the community to have the conversation back and forth in the thread.. The questions you have someone else may have also. Plus it gives the opportunity for other people to interject with additional question and good information as well.. At the end of the day we all could learn something new, or leaving thinking about something a different way.

This conversation is right on time for me, because I am in the beginning stages of kicking off a new Direct Email Marketing, Facebook, Instagram, & Google ad campaign... I may also add Pinterest to that as well..

So whats your 1st question?
    1- What is a fair ballpark price for cost per lead on FB?
    2- Are the FB merchants that fill out the lead forms, usually somewhat educated on MCA?
    3- Based on your experience, which is a more responsive crowd for MCA lead gen? Facebook or Instagram?
    4- Do you recommend launching a FB campaign on a weekday/weekend?
    5- Do you recommend launching a FB campaign morning/afternoon/evening?

...and few more questions in the bullpen, appreciate your help though. Thank you for your time @Winning

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    fb leads suck
    How dare you! Sole-prop Handymen and home-based hairdressers deserve an MCA as much as anyone. Lol.

You hit the nail on the head with that one. 15K up in flames and that's exactly what we got. I was actually very surprised at the outcome.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Facebook is a great place to market political campaigns and for home caterers. In this space it’s a huge waste of money. What business owner says “I need working capital, let me look on Facebook.”? The most that will come out of it is the number of likes your page has will go up. That’s about it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14657

The guys who are running them are pushing the unqualified leads into credit repair and/or credit monitoring services in order to cover lead costs and they get an occasional funding off of the FB leads. So in other words the credit services sold pay for the leads with the occasional funding being gravy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

there are ways out of the book to do facebook and make a profit but the regular advertising there will be a big waste of time and money just bringing in start ups.
    If your goal is for branding and not leads than it does help

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

you can try the model of one of my ISO's ..He plans long road trips across small towns USA and will book a hotel for a week for example Bellevue Nebraska population 50,137 and glide around the 30 miles for a week driving into Omaha surroundings and will walk into the stores and the smaller factories openly talking about different structures of financing -- he tells them straight up his model of traveling ...he tells them that he will have an answer that very same day (if its a mantis sub within 2-3 hours! 30 Minutes or less if he asks for a FASTBALL)) or in the next day or two. its a win win for him because he gets to travel and feels laid back ..it also small towns that love the face2face and feel the ycan trust this person. the files are smaller in most cases but evry now and then on the outskirts of town he gets a cement-mix or construction firm a good 300K deal.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 05-08-2019 at 11:48 AM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    you can try the model of one of my ISO's ..He plans long road trips across small towns USA and will book a hotel for a week for example Bellevue Nebraska population 50,137 and glide around the 30 miles for a week driving into Omaha surroundings and will walk into the stores and the smaller factories openly talking about different structures of financing -- he tells them straight up his model of traveling ...he tells them that he will have an answer that very same day (if its a mantis sub within 2-3 hours! 30 Minutes or less if he asks for a FASTBALL)) or in the next day or two. its a win win for him because he gets to travel and feels laid back ..it also small towns that love the face2face and feel the ycan trust this person. the files are smaller in most cases but evry now and then on the outskirts of town he gets a cement-mix or construction firm a good 300K deal.
    are you saying facebook does not work and to try this better?

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

This sounds magical described by you but in reality it has to be complete misery. Or maybe it has to do with one's personality, but i am inclined to believe that well placed facebook ads would deliver a much higher return on investment than this method. Your ISO should read the 4 hour work week by Tim Ferris, it is a much improved version of this method, and it indeed involved the internet and automation
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Tel: 516-231-5595 | Fax: 516-231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

a facebook ad may get the desperate merchant...a walk into a carpet showroom in nebraska and a nice chat may get the women to be like ye let me see what a company can offer me and keep that in my back pocket a day later she finds out she has a 60 K offer and may wait a month to take it
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirFundAlot View Post
    Hey DF,

Is anyone on here marketing on FB for MCA leads? What type of cost per lead are you experiencing? Are the leads you are retrieving somewhat qualified? I am considering diving into the FB lead generation space for my MCA shop, and would like some feedback...

Thank you.
    Just as long as you build the custom audience and have it segmented with triggers based on events+page views, you'll see a good return.

If you run an ad based on a general audience of "business owners" or "financial services", it will be like drinking water through a firehose of nonsense leads (while blowing a ton of money).

Start tracking/tagging, let it build over 60-90 days (depending on the amount of traffic you can drive to your pages) then focus ads on the custom audience segment.

Sidenote - make sure to make an exclusion segment for leads that have already submitted forms.
    Last edited by Enablement Data; 05-08-2019 at 01:21 PM.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Senior Member Reputation points: 31511

Last time I sent a deal to mantis and asked for a FASTBALL, all I got was a BLUEBALL. and that was before the peak solution thread

Yes Ive got complaints of the BLUE BALL happens in baseball as well when you don't expect A FASTBALL (offer) to come back that quick. BEWARE they coming quick and we funding ASAP (most hours after contract back-in!!)..not only because its good for our ISO's...its more so since submissions are at an ALL TIME high if we don't fund them ASAP will have a full on deal pile-up!!!! we got the high powered shops all over the countries (many who are on satellite radio non stop and googgle ad words piling us with subs NON-STOP! and the large A funders with sales divisions)
    Last edited by mcaguru; 05-08-2019 at 01:38 PM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Yes Ive got complaints of the BLUE BALL happens in baseball as well when you don't expect A FASTBALL (offer) to come back that quick. BEWARE they coming quick and we funding ASAP (most hours after contract back-in!!)..not only because its good for our ISO's...its more so since submissions are at an ALL TIME high if we don't fund them ASAP will have a full on deal pile-up!!!! we got the high powered shops all over the countries (many who are on satellite radio non stop and googgle ad words piling us with subs NON-STOP!
    Marcus-Sun Fest ended Sunday. Put down the Sailor Jerry and hit the spell check button.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

LOL your funny ! English My third language growing up but i still try my best
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Very helpful feedback guys!!! Much appreciated, and Marcus I do not plan to ride around in Nebraska trying to sell MCA - However I would love to hire someone to do so. Please advise if interested.