Knight capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Knight capital

Hi does anyone know the maxxx term knight goes up to?? And the max amount they can fund ??

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Knight is now offering weekly and bi weekly payment options along with up to 18 months terms. Max is still capped at 250k.

What are the buy rates like on a Knight Capital 18 month deal?

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    What are the buy rates like on a Knight Capital 18 month deal?
    only god knows . lol . it goes to their mad science lab and what they come back with is any one guess . I funded a 12 months at 1.31 paying me 5 points the other month

I find it hard to believe they have independently started funding deals north of 12 months. But that's the beauty of this business....shock and awe.

I find it hard to believe they have independently started funding deals north of 12 months. But that's the beauty of this business....shock and awe.
    i read thru all the fine print on the contract and it is defiantly their contract and not a white label. btw this was paper that was declined even from the other b guys in the space

That's not so shocking. You should give us a try. Besides doing 1st and 2nd's up to 12 months, we fund a lot of deals WAY out of the box.

That's not so shocking. You should give us a try. Besides doing 1st and 2nd's up to 12 months, we fund a lot of deals WAY out of the box.
    and you are?

Dave Korchak. Primary Capital.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Dave Korchak. Primary Capital.
    The name of the thread is knight not primary capital.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Recently signed up with them after chasing them for months. So far seen 3 approvals from them they all were good credit solid deal and the avg term were 7-9 months. I sent them one of my Kapitus/SFS approval which was 115K over 12 months but I need more dollar and they gave me whooping 154,500k over 10.5 months with 1.37 buy rate.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    The name of the thread is knight not primary capital.
    I think he was responding to Michael I who was asking him who he was

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    Recently signed up with them after chasing them for months. So far seen 3 approvals from them they all were good credit solid deal and the avg term were 7-9 months. I sent them one of my Kapitus/SFS approval which was 115K over 12 months but I need more dollar and they gave me whooping 154,500k over 10.5 months with 1.37 buy rate.
    They are no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    Wow. You were chasing them to sign up...that's incredible.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24

what company is this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by k lion View Post
    what company is this?
    Look at the name of the thread

it's an interesting route they are taking. they rely solely on a data model for funding. no manual or plastic folder of "how to underwrite" brochures. that is why you're getting offers or declines that are very different from everyone else. they are relying solely on the performance of every deal they have ever funded and letting the data do the talking. most people on here won't like it, but it works for them, and they can then pull levers to control defaults and returns. for every funded deal, the pricing gets better and better. people in this industry for a while will know they only did 6-8 months, 1.25-1.375 buy rates for a long long long time. now with those results, you can see them pushing out term and changing payments to weekly or biweekly. now, that doesn't mean those merchants can handle that, but the data will tell them after dozens of deals are completed if that's the right solution. rinse and repeat. maybe one day they can do monthly

it takes serious nuts and strong operations to not rely on a COJ or saying ADB has to be X, or monthly deposits have to be X, or NSFs have to be X.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Wow. You were chasing them to sign up...that's incredible.
    I had to. Saw tons of good feedback!
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Financial View Post
    it's an interesting route they are taking. they rely solely on a data model for funding. no manual or plastic folder of "how to underwrite" brochures. that is why you're getting offers or declines that are very different from everyone else. they are relying solely on the performance of every deal they have ever funded and letting the data do the talking. most people on here won't like it, but it works for them, and they can then pull levers to control defaults and returns. for every funded deal, the pricing gets better and better. people in this industry for a while will know they only did 6-8 months, 1.25-1.375 buy rates for a long long long time. now with those results, you can see them pushing out term and changing payments to weekly or biweekly. now, that doesn't mean those merchants can handle that, but the data will tell them after dozens of deals are completed if that's the right solution. rinse and repeat. maybe one day they can do monthly
    keen observation!