Chrome Capital Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Chrome Capital Funding

Last week I posted a thread asking for feedback on Chrome. I have to say they took care of the deal I was inquiring about perfectly. My original post was just me wondering if it was too good to be true (literally)

All in all they are a great lender.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11927 FUND3R1's Avatar

Chrome Is Good- David gets things done.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2782

do they do 3rd position? I am having a hell of a time with this deal that should be a piece of cake

My box is 250k-$1m in funding between 4-7.5 months on 3-6th position files.

Only stip for funding is COJ scan (shipping is not required). Things move super quick.

If we did get double-funded or stacked right away then I usually hold commission until 50% paid in especially if it’s a first deal from a new ISO. We may cut them off as well. Please do not sign up with us if you intend to double fund us. Long term broker clients who respect this and are trustworthy find themselves to be very happy with our company.

We offer our ISOs add-ons every 3 weeks or so and can do Refis at 30-35% paid in as long as we have not gotten stacked. There are many deals I am in 3-4 times for the same ISO. Many broker clients on here can attest to that.

We offer the largest early pay discounts in the industry and have a large book of clients that get effective rates of 1.1-1.19 by paying us off within the first couple of weeks. It’s not for everyone but it’s an option we offer. Many times it helps clients who need to cover payroll and don’t want a longer term expensive deal.

We offer three Unique ways of submitting:
    1. Email 3 months bank statements (application is optional)
    2. Submit 3 statements via our website (application is optional)
    3. Fill out Merchant Qualifier on our website chromecapitalfunding.com. This allows you to input key information without the need to send statements or an application for an initial offer.

We do not fund first positions. We do not fund small deals. We are not affiliated with Yellowstone.

We do not decrease commissions on refis, renewals or add-ons.

We fund behind any other funder.

We are here to stay.

If anyone has had a negative experience with us through our restructure and capital raise period - please reach out to me. I will do my best to clear things up and make things right.

For any further questions or to consider signing up with us please contact below. I am best with e-mail; Zack is better with phone.

David Margolies
    David@chromecapitalfunding.com
    212 246 3227

Zack Gelsky
    Zack@chromecapitalfunding.com
    212-804-8559

Yes they do - very aggressive on thirds.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

David is awesome.
    Sean Hawley
    CEO
    BLF
    Bright Light Freight
    shawley@brightlightfreight.com.com
    631-210-6327
    SBA, Term Loans, LOC, MCA & Equipment Finance (Transportation & Trucking)

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

Chrome just stacked themselves for a 2nd time, at a 1.60 factor rate (not including fees) on a 90 day term.
    Meanwhile, I got a 1.27 (with 12 point upsell) sell rate for 90 days.
    This was a 6 position.
    I would have consolidated it and gotten them money on top had we had they come to me a week ago. I would have also funded it myself had she not already had signed docs with Chrome before I realized how desperate she was to get money NOW.

Nothing bad to say about Chrome at all, but it's important to know you can always compete.

Chrome does add-one for brokers so the broker continues to make money each time an add-on is done. This also keeps merchants very happy that they work with less funders. It’s a model not many funders are doing for brokers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38805

#1 high risk funder. Cream of the crop.

Chrome does true add-ons, or they stack themselves?
    And add-on just makes the term longer.
    A stack makes them start paying back immediately.
    If it's an add-on, that makes more sense why it would be a higher factor rate.... they're not getting paid right away. However, an add-on doesn't HAVE to be higher if they don't want it to be

Must admit..... the boys at Chrome are beasts! 5th position offer, 1.499, 150% more than what some other "high risk" people were offering.

But what the heck? The client claims he got a 1.40 from someone else, took the money already, and won't tell us who. Is there ANYONE out there who does a 1.40 on a 5th position? Or is he just trying to get us off his back?

PS: I've seen it from Par, but they're already in the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Must admit..... the boys at Chrome are beasts! 5th position offer, 1.499, 150% more than what some other "high risk" people were offering.

But what the heck? The client claims he got a 1.40 from someone else, took the money already, and won't tell us who. Is there ANYONE out there who does a 1.40 on a 5th position? Or is he just trying to get us off his back?

Its also possible ISO downsold it, also if theres room we've done 4ths at 1.4-1.42 with 10 pts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Tvt?

Par's 1.4 on a 5th was including 10 points. I submitted to Anthony at TVT, I actually never got an offer from him. Maybe it was already in the pipeline over there before I came in? There's obviously another (at least one) broker on it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31511

Par's 1.4 on a 5th was including 10 points. I submitted to Anthony at TVT, I actually never got an offer from him. Maybe it was already in the pipeline over there before I came in? There's obviously another (at least one) broker on it.
    Iv'e downsold to 1.40 with Fundry (YS) in the past, regardless of position

Who calls them Fundry? Yellow, Green, High-Speed.... It's all YS baby.
    Not that it's a bad thing, but come on, the re-branding wasn't for us folks.

@Yellowstone, we love you for who you are

deleted

Senior Member Reputation points: 38805

Micah,

Chrome has offered me sell rates as low as 1.37, but only paying 3-5 pts. Without his fee.

99.99% of the time, he gets more money, and a longer term, then anyone period.

Seen him do a 13th position 30 days 100k for a behavioral clinic in cali.

Hes hands down the best in the high risk space.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICApital1 View Post
    do they do 3rd position? I am having a hell of a time with this deal that should be a piece of cake
    Mantis more or less Moves from Submission-2-Final-Funding-In-Hours!!! Conveyor-Belt-Speed!!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Mantis more or less Moves from Submission-2-Final-Funding-In-Hours!!! Conveyor-Belt-Speed!!
    Conveyor belt: forward email ——> forward email ——> forward email ——> forward email ——> forward email ——> forward email

Chrome is doing deals now as low as 1.34 sell rates up to 150 payments. If you have a very good relationship with them they will do even better but it’s usually an ISO by ISO basis. They use a lot of data to determine which brokers’ deals lead to the highest percentage of defaults.

Also Chrome can offer 1.10-1.20 rates over a super short term (payroll deals) or the same effective rates with the early pay discount rolled in.

They are a boutique shop that works each file uniquely. Chrome is not processing any deals that generate less than 100k in monthly revenue. No max funding amount, addons every few weeks and select reverse consolidations for select ISOs.

Chrome is currently consolidating 750k throughout three positions it’s holding with one merchant.

The coolest part about working with Chrome is that they don’t require an application for a 99% accurate hard offer and if you go to their site www.chromecapitalfunding.com and click on the third option Merchant Qualifier - you don’t even need to send bank statements to get an accurate offer. They are changing the game

Credit is not pulled until doc requests and rarely matters anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by FundingTap123 View Post
    Chrome is doing deals now as low as 1.34 sell rates up to 150 payments. If you have a very good relationship with them they will do even better but it’s usually an ISO by ISO basis. They use a lot of data to determine which brokers’ deals lead to the highest percentage of defaults.

Also Chrome can offer 1.10-1.20 rates over a super short term (payroll deals) or the same effective rates with the early pay discount rolled in.

They are a boutique shop that works each file uniquely. Chrome is not processing any deals that generate less than 100k in monthly revenue. No max funding amount, addons every few weeks and select reverse consolidations for select ISOs.

Chrome is currently consolidating 750k throughout three positions it’s holding with one merchant.

The coolest part about working with Chrome is that they don’t require an application for a 99% accurate hard offer and if you go to their site www.chromecapitalfunding.com and click on the third option Merchant Qualifier - you don’t even need to send bank statements to get an accurate offer. They are changing the game

Credit is not pulled until doc requests and rarely matters anyway.
    When you say “they” you really mean “we”, right?

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

aggressive funder