Chrome Capital Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 50761

My point is, in 3rd-6th position +, w/ factors ranging from 1.369 to 1.499, you cannot beat Chrome. On large files, especially, you cannot beat Chrome. I found out you were Daka today Don. Daka. F***** Daka. You're a *******r version of Ibex. That's what you are. A rotten kosher hot dog buddy.

I don't even send deals to your company. I tried you out with a few submissions and you failed miserably every time. I understand why you are hating on another high risk funder. You must truly hate seeing others do well to talk **** to 70% of the other brokers and funders on here. No worries though little buddy, cest la vie, when karma strikes back my friend and your company dries out and you find yourself at a Georgia truck stop, on knee pads, taking throat soothers to heal your throat after a rough day (I hope you understand what I mean here), then you can thank your own mouth.

Also, to those of you PM'ing me if I am Chrome, you must be chasing some kind of dragon. I simply push 500k plus a month through Chrome, and get paid. I run a 19-20 person shop, and were doing reeeeeeaaaall good. I get paid working with him. My rotation for high risk is Chrome (he approves or declines within 30-60 minutes), after a decline, I go to: Yellowstone -> Wide -> Queen ->, last stop, Cobra (Dave Waters. He is honest but the company does backdoor). Chrome approves a higher dollar amount, typically, then those funders above. DAKA should not belong in anyone's rotation first high risk. ALSO, Chrome funds with THREE stips, DL/VC/COJ.

Don. If you want to skype video let me know. I'd love to show you my shamlamdoobeley so you don't think I am Chrome. I'm black below the waist.
    Last edited by Zonefund; 07-18-2019 at 12:26 AM.