Chrome Capital Funding - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 38805

My point is, in 3rd-6th position +, w/ factors ranging from 1.369 to 1.499, you cannot beat Chrome. On large files, especially, you cannot beat Chrome. I found out you were Daka today Don. Daka. F***** Daka. You're a *******r version of Ibex. That's what you are. A rotten kosher hot dog buddy.

I don't even send deals to your company. I tried you out with a few submissions and you failed miserably every time. I understand why you are hating on another high risk funder. You must truly hate seeing others do well to talk **** to 70% of the other brokers and funders on here. No worries though little buddy, cest la vie, when karma strikes back my friend and your company dries out and you find yourself at a Georgia truck stop, on knee pads, taking throat soothers to heal your throat after a rough day (I hope you understand what I mean here), then you can thank your own mouth.

Also, to those of you PM'ing me if I am Chrome, you must be chasing some kind of dragon. I simply push 500k plus a month through Chrome, and get paid. I run a 19-20 person shop, and were doing reeeeeeaaaall good. I get paid working with him. My rotation for high risk is Chrome (he approves or declines within 30-60 minutes), after a decline, I go to: Yellowstone -> Wide -> Queen ->, last stop, Cobra (Dave Waters. He is honest but the company does backdoor). Chrome approves a higher dollar amount, typically, then those funders above. DAKA should not belong in anyone's rotation first high risk. ALSO, Chrome funds with THREE stips, DL/VC/COJ.

Don. If you want to skype video let me know. I'd love to show you my shamlamdoobeley so you don't think I am Chrome. I'm black below the waist.
    Last edited by Zonefund; 07-18-2019 at 12:26 AM.

If you look at the nycourts link
    Last edited by Michael_Prompt; 07-18-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

who’s Lazer Preizler?

Senior Member Reputation points: 38805

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Prompt View Post
    If you look at the nycourts link and look at the affadivts lazer priezler signs off a lot who is the owner of spg advance. Also mark Rosenberg signs off on the rest who signs off on all Ace funding affadivts. Chrome is a pure white label. Do your research fellas
    I'm out of this convo, read my edited post, hes Daka, hes just hating.

Send chrome some deals, and what what you get versus the competition. Try him out you wont regret it. He makes me a lot of money and I'll always use him. My shop funds 60-80 units a month, and were consistently growing. I'll give Chrome a shout out once I'm on debanked. My first 6 months we funded 2x (once I opened the shop) as much as Ramirez, who essentially to be on an article.

Private message or email me so u can see the cease and desist letters that were sent to Ace over the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Prompt View Post
    If you look at the nycourts link and look at the affadivts lazer priezler signs off a lot who is the owner of spg advance. Also mark Rosenberg signs off on the rest who signs off on all Ace funding affadivts. Chrome is a pure white label. Do your research fellas
    Thank you - I have so many awful things to say about these guys at this point, but I wouldn't even know where to begin.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Terrapin Financial Services, Inc
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

Quote Originally Posted by FundingTap123 View Post
    Chrome is doing deals now as low as 1.34 sell rates up to 150 payments. If you have a very good relationship with them they will do even better but it’s usually an ISO by ISO basis. They use a lot of data to determine which brokers’ deals lead to the highest percentage of defaults.

Also Chrome can offer 1.10-1.20 rates over a super short term (payroll deals) or the same effective rates with the early pay discount rolled in.

They are a boutique shop that works each file uniquely. Chrome is not processing any deals that generate less than 100k in monthly revenue. No max funding amount, addons every few weeks and select reverse consolidations for select ISOs.

Chrome is currently consolidating 750k throughout three positions it’s holding with one merchant.

The coolest part about working with Chrome is that they don’t require an application for a 99% accurate hard offer and if you go to their site www.chromecapitalfunding.com and click on the third option Merchant Qualifier - you don’t even need to send bank statements to get an accurate offer. They are changing the game

Credit is not pulled until doc requests and rarely matters anyway.
    What you say you're going to do and what actually happens are two completely different things. Let's be honest, David.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

I suggest taking any files you think that Chrome would be best for and sending them to Cresthill/Mantis - they are legit. They haven't been in the game for 25 minutes either like these guys.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

Quote Originally Posted by fdecelle View Post
    Last week I posted a thread asking for feedback on Chrome. I have to say they took care of the deal I was inquiring about perfectly. My original post was just me wondering if it was too good to be true (literally)

All in all they are a great lender.
    I take this back. Sorry for any confusion I cause on here and I hate stepping on toes, but sometimes a spade needs to be called a spade. I can't get into details, but there are much better places for files that fit their boxes.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

Quote Originally Posted by fdecelle View Post
    I take this back. Sorry for any confusion I cause on here and I hate stepping on toes, but sometimes a spade needs to be called a spade. I can't get into details, but there are much better places for files that fit their boxes.
    Francis, I don't know what happened to you since yesterday but here is a snapshot of my offer to buy my three positions out as well as Forward for you and your client. It's a 70k commission. Not including the 250k add-on I would do. You've already made

output-onlinepngtools.png

And these are the commissions you have already made on the deal

output-onlinepngtools (3).pngoutput-onlinepngtools (2).pngoutput-onlinepngtools (1).png

Francis, I don't know what happened to you since yesterday but here is a snapshot of my offer to buy my three positions out as well as Forward for you and your client. It's a 70k commission. Not including the 250k add-on I would do. You've already made

output-onlinepngtools.png

And these are the commissions you have already made on the deal

output-onlinepngtools (3).pngoutput-onlinepngtools (2).pngoutput-onlinepngtools (1).png
    The client is not interested in the offer like I explained to you 3 different times 3 different ways.

Don't reach out to him - I will find out. That is all I ask. You did it once behind my back and I found out and if you do it again I will find out again. Just mind your business back there behind your computer screen with that big ol' ball bag of yours - but not as big as your mouth.

My email is blowing up with people complaining about you - I've had enough of you and regret ever having put up this post in the first place.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

Your merchant keeps emailing the renewal department his updated statements and calling. You may want to get on that. He’s smart Bc he knows the deal will fund today.

Your merchant keeps emailing the renewal department his updated statements and calling. You may want to get on that. He’s smart Bc he knows the deal will fund today.
    Ok David.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

Francis, last week you couldn’t afford a $3,400 clawback that I discounted it to $3,000 for you as a favor. Now I’m wanting to make you 70k on a deal I’m heavy in and love. Not sure why you wouldn’t do it. I will extend the term, lower the rate and add another 250k to it. Let’s just get it done today bro.

Francis, last week you couldn’t afford a $3,400 clawback that I discounted it to $3,000 for you as a favor. Now I’m wanting to make you 70k on a deal I’m heavy in and love. Not sure why you wouldn’t do it. I will extend the term, lower the rate and add another 250k to it. Let’s just get it done today bro.
    Couldn't afford it? Please stop dude please.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

Send me the reminding $400 today please. Not sure why you wanted to do this in public and simultaneously emailing me nice comments. Something’s off with you. Do this on email for your benefit plz. And let’s do the deal I send you $69,600 which is 70k minus the remaining $400 on the clawback
    Last edited by FundingTap123; 07-18-2019 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Addition

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

I’m not daka

I’m just some dude who you tried to steal approvals from a few years back

Does that narrow it down ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

David its low for you to air your dirty laundry publicly.......

No one cares if your direct or a white label - brokers only care when a deal gets killed or stolen.

However, you sound like a total ass talking about a deal on a public form!

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

wow your orginal offer must have sucked bad, that you can add 250k to it

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    wow your orginal offer must have sucked bad, that you can add 250k to it
    Original offer was for $20k. It’s now $270k.

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastfunding View Post
    original offer was for $20k. It’s now $270k.
    haha

Let’s do it Francis it’s the 700k consolidation, scroll up to see the email

Banned Reputation points: 179851

My 2 Cents

I wish I can have the pst 2 Minutes of my life back for reading this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post
    I’m not daka

I’m just some dude who you tried to steal approvals from a few years back

Does that narrow it down ?
    No it does not

Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Chrome gets it done!!!