Chrome Capital Funding - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Par's 1.4 on a 5th was including 10 points. I submitted to Anthony at TVT, I actually never got an offer from him. Maybe it was already in the pipeline over there before I came in? There's obviously another (at least one) broker on it.
    Anthony typically won't reply quick unless you do volume with him.

Quote Originally Posted by stackcity_4208 View Post
    aggressive funder
    Indeed. David is the definition of aggressiveness and hunger. He works hard.

Since the original post the story has changed completely - doesn't matter though not going to start slandering this guy at this point.

We each have our own opinions.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Terrapin Financial Services, Inc
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

I don't believe anyone slandered him. It looks like he did good things for the other gents that posted here.

Isn't terrapin something found in marijuana or marijuana wax? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    I don't believe anyone slandered him. It looks like he did good things for the other gents that posted here.

Isn't terrapin something found in marijuana or marijuana wax? Interesting.
    Seriously?
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

They stack themselves.
    -

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Mobile - 917.797.9710
    Office - 718.766.5408
    main@terrapinfunding.com
    www.terrapinfunding.com

Chrome does continuous add-ons for broker’s clients as long as merchant doesn’t stack with other funders. It’s a win-win for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by fdecelle View Post
    They stack themselves.
    Francis, it's called an addon. Kapitus does them too, as does kalamata sometimes, fundworks, etc.

As does premier, if the monthly rev makes up for it..

Chrome Capital has also revolutionized the submission process by COMPLETELY obliterating any thoughts of backdooring coming from an ISO.

Chrome does NOT require bank statements or application for a 95% accurate offer. It’s something that the industry should have addressed a long time ago.

Just check out www.chromecapitalfunding.com and click on the Merchant Qualifier (Option 3)

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Hey guys at Chrome, that's a really sweet idea. Not everyone can do the "no app" version since many shops do more wide ranging paper, and you guys are focusing on the 3rd position spots.
    However, you still require a name/business name/phone number/email address for the merchant. That doesn't COMPLETELY obliterate the problem.
    Yes, I know, I'm not worried about you guys, but I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I don’t know if I feel comfortable typing in a company’s info into an online form in this industry.

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

Don’t break your arm jerking yourself off David

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post
    Don’t break your arm jerking yourself off David
    I believe he doesn’t and won’t.

Hey guys at Chrome, that's a really sweet idea. Not everyone can do the "no app" version since many shops do more wide ranging paper, and you guys are focusing on the 3rd position spots.
    However, you still require a name/business name/phone number/email address for the merchant. That doesn't COMPLETELY obliterate the problem.
    Yes, I know, I'm not worried about you guys, but I'm just calling a spade a spade.
    Chrome doesn’t require a single piece of identifying information until you request contracts. That’s so docs get done right. In theory you could fill a blank Chrome contract yourself but that will probably have to get corrected before funding.

Must admit..... the boys at Chrome are beasts! 5th position offer, 1.499, 150% more than what some other "high risk" people were offering.

But what the heck? The client claims he got a 1.40 from someone else, took the money already, and won't tell us who. Is there ANYONE out there who does a 1.40 on a 5th position? Or is he just trying to get us off his back?
    Chrome does 1.399 all day on 5th if it’s good merchant and broker.

Chrome is white label

Chrome also offers syndication with no management fee up to 50% of the funding amount as well as bonuses for early pay offs. Chrome prices 95% accuracy without any submission and funds 150% of previous funder if merchant is generating a minimum of $1M per month.

Check out merchant qualifier: https://chromecapitalfunding.com/merchant-qualifier/

Chrome also pays up to 12-14 points on very select 2nd and 3rd position files.
    Last edited by FundingTap123; 07-16-2019 at 11:10 PM.

Very select go to Kalamata
    Rest go to Ace

stop trying to friend me.. there are no friends in mca..

in business the best thing you can do is treat everyone well no matter how small or unimportant they may be to you at the time bc you never know or some **** like that

and that's the way the news goes

My point is, in 3rd-6th position +, w/ factors ranging from 1.369 to 1.499, you cannot beat Chrome. On large files, especially, you cannot beat Chrome. I found out you were Daka today Don. Daka. F***** Daka. You're a *******r version of Ibex. That's what you are. A rotten kosher hot dog buddy.

I don't even send deals to your company. I tried you out with a few submissions and you failed miserably every time. I understand why you are hating on another high risk funder. You must truly hate seeing others do well to talk **** to 70% of the other brokers and funders on here. No worries though little buddy, cest la vie, when karma strikes back my friend and your company dries out and you find yourself at a Georgia truck stop, on knee pads, taking throat soothers to heal your throat after a rough day (I hope you understand what I mean here), then you can thank your own mouth.

Also, to those of you PM'ing me if I am Chrome, you must be chasing some kind of dragon. I simply push 500k plus a month through Chrome, and get paid. I run a 19-20 person shop, and were doing reeeeeeaaaall good. I get paid working with him. My rotation for high risk is Chrome (he approves or declines within 30-60 minutes), after a decline, I go to: Yellowstone -> Wide -> Queen ->, last stop, Cobra (Dave Waters. He is honest but the company does backdoor). Chrome approves a higher dollar amount, typically, then those funders above. DAKA should not belong in anyone's rotation first high risk. ALSO, Chrome funds with THREE stips, DL/VC/COJ.

Don. If you want to skype video let me know. I'd love to show you my shamlamdoobeley so you don't think I am Chrome. I'm black below the waist.
    Last edited by Zonefund; 07-18-2019 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    He isn't select.

Not sure why you are hating Don, but i shot you a PM i need help on a deal that i think you may be able to make happen for my company. Chrome has made magic happen for me, and i've had no issues WHATSOEVER with renewals as he automatically messages our team every single time an add-on or refi can be done.

Happy funding.
    **** your deal i hope it dies slow

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Don dolla = a legend thats having a rough day

rough? never... heat wave ... shootings and defaults go up in the summer .. remember that

Who does the funding if its a white label?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by giveme View Post
    Who does the funding if its a white label?
    Easy to find out if your smart enough!!