ACH Program
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

ACH Program

Who would you recommend? We are currently looking into MCA Track and ACH Works, is there anyone else we should contact?

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

Quote Originally Posted by newunderwriter007 View Post
    Who would you recommend? We are currently looking into MCA Track and ACH Works, is there anyone else we should contact?
    Hi Newunderwriter007,

My name is Trey and I am with Centrex Software. We are a dedicated business finance CRM software company with a complete servicing platform on the back end with integrations into multiple ACH processors. We also have a full syndication platform where you can track your participants and pay them out of the software based on daily, weekly or monthly repayment plans. You can check out our demo video at the link below:

https://www.centrexsoftware.com/full-demo

Let me know if you have any questions and I will make myself available. Cheers, Trey (888) 622-5810 ex 101

Banned Reputation points: 10108

a lot of people are also using mca suite as well

Quote Originally Posted by Fetachini View Post
    a lot of people are also using mca suite as well
    Thats a CRM, I am looking for ACH Processors

Actum Processing has supported the MCA space with our ACH services since the companies inception. We are integrated with many different SaaS platforms, Centrex and MCA Suite are two of them. Trey and Garren are both good people and their technology platforms and customer service are strong from the feedback we receive from mutual customers.

Our approach is a little different. We operate more as ACH consultants for our clients and interact with them ongoing throughout our relationship.

There's more to ACH than many are aware of, whether you are a seasoned funder managing a few thousand daily repayments, or a broker charging a few service fees throughout the month. Best practices, leveraging Same Day ACH windows, managing NSF's, etc.. are all important stuff that can make a big difference in your bottom line. Having a strong ACH partner is certainly key.

I'd welcome a phone call at your convenience to answer any questions regarding risk, compliance, fee structure, reserve, technology, etc..

Best,
    Vinny
    Vinny Lipari
    Actum Processing

Quote Originally Posted by ACH_Processor View Post
    Actum Processing has supported the MCA space with our ACH services since the companies inception. We are integrated with many different SaaS platforms, Centrex and MCA Suite are two of them. Trey and Garren are both good people and their technology platforms and customer service are strong from the feedback we receive from mutual customers.

Our approach is a little different. We operate more as ACH consultants for our clients and interact with them ongoing throughout our relationship.

There's more to ACH than many are aware of, whether you are a seasoned funder managing a few thousand daily repayments, or a broker charging a few service fees throughout the month. Best practices, leveraging Same Day ACH windows, managing NSF's, etc.. are all important stuff that can make a big difference in your bottom line. Having a strong ACH partner is certainly key.

I'd welcome a phone call at your convenience to answer any questions regarding risk, compliance, fee structure, reserve, technology, etc..

Best,
    Vinny
    You have any contact numbers/email?

vinny@actumprocessing.com. Shoot me an email and lets figure out a time that works best for both. I can find time today if you'd like.
    Vinny Lipari
    Actum Processing

Member Reputation points: 32

MCA Track is integrated with ACH works and Go ACH which are two of the MCA industries leading ACH providers. Please call me at 212-444-9567 to discuss.
    Thank you,

Perry Chen

D: 212.819.0499
    M: 917.754.8435
    E: perry@clearach.com
    W: www.clearach.com

Quote Originally Posted by newunderwriter007 View Post
    Most people that I know that started off small went through MCA Track and were happy (they do have a bit of a delay with regards to returns and that can affect you). Other than the previous mentioned point, they like it. Most funders, when they get bigger have a team doing it directly through the banks NACHA.

Member Reputation points: 32

Hi Keebler,

Thanks for your kind words.

I would like to add that we provide ACH services for some of the largest MCA companies and they use MCA Track as well.
    Thank you,

Perry Chen

D: 212.819.0499
    M: 917.754.8435
    E: perry@clearach.com
    W: www.clearach.com