Chrome Capital Funding - Any Feedback?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Chrome Capital Funding - Any Feedback?

Just curious if anyone has dealt with them and what their feedback is? Good bad or indifferent?

i heard of them once a while ago. All I know is that they did a 1.49 over like 4 months super high risk deal and took over 3 weeks to pay commission. This was back in september 2018

Thank you for your reply. I assume you did end up getting paid though right? Just took a little while?

Yeah, after 3 weeks of back and forth communication. Never used them after that

Senior Member Reputation points: 31326

Dont recommend. Owner is a shady dude.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Quote Originally Posted by happyman View Post
    savage if true

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by fdecelle View Post
    Just curious if anyone has dealt with them and what their feedback is? Good bad or indifferent?
    Good Shop. Nothing but good things.

They went through a restructuring a while back which may of been when that delay in comission happened.

But they do right, even if delayed.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

MOST Business Owners can be referred to as Shady.

Kevin O'Leary, Mark Cuban - Shady AF if you ask the right people. You make enemies and friends in business. All about what side of a deal your on.

Food for thought.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

What's their box?

Quote Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    What's their box?
    Merchants that generate a minimum of $500,000 per month and currently have at least 2 active cash advances.

Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

Chrome is on point. David funded a 4th for me w/ no login the day the merchant was wired his funds. He shoots me notifications when renewals are up. I don't think many can beat him in the high risk space for large 4th+ pos files.

Dave is a good guy! I've been working with him for a few years and never had any issues! I would definitely recommend them!

My box is 250k-$1m in funding between 4-7.5 months on 3-6th position files.

Only stip for funding is COJ scan (shipping is not required). Things move super quick.

If we did get double-funded or stacked right away then I usually hold commission until 50% paid in especially if it’s a first deal from a new ISO. We may cut them off as well. Please do not sign up with us if you intend to double fund us. Long term broker clients who respect this and are trustworthy find themselves to be very happy with our company.

We offer our ISOs add-ons every 3 weeks or so and can do Refis at 30-35% paid in as long as we have not gotten stacked. There are many deals I am in 3-4 times for the same ISO. Many broker clients on here can attest to that.

We offer the largest early pay discounts in the industry and have a large book of clients that get effective rates of 1.1-1.19 by paying us off within the first couple of weeks. It’s not for everyone but it’s an option we offer. Many times it helps clients who need to cover payroll and don’t want a longer term expensive deal.

We offer three Unique ways of submitting:
    1. Email 3 months bank statements (application is optional)
    2. Submit 3 statements via our website (application is optional)
    3. Fill out Merchant Qualifier on our website chromecapitalfunding.com. This allows you to input key information without the need to send statements or an application for an initial offer.

We do not fund first positions. We do not fund small deals. We are not affiliated with Yellowstone.

We do not decrease commissions on refis, renewals or add-ons.

We fund behind any other funder.

We are here to stay.

If anyone has had a negative experience with us through our restructure and capital raise period - please reach out to me. I will do my best to clear things up and make things right.

For any further questions or to consider signing up with us please contact below. I am best with e-mail; Zack is better with phone.

David Margolies
    David@chromecapitalfunding.com
    212 246 3227

Zack Gelsky
    Zack@chromecapitalfunding.com
    212-804-8559
    Last edited by FundingTap123; 05-03-2019 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by happyman View Post
    While there is truth to this I would like to point out the following. He learnt the industry from ML factors and has gone out as a white label (not sure if he finally became a funder yet). He learnt the industry the wrong wrong way. Now as adults we have the choice to right the ship. You need to ask yourself - Do you want to work with a person that has been on their own, with ties to dirty people and hasn't righted the ship. That being said, as a person Dave is a good guy. As a funder - well you make your own decision.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
    While there is truth to this I would like to point out the following. He learnt the industry from ML factors and has gone out as a white label (not sure if he finally became a funder yet). He learnt the industry the wrong wrong way. Now as adults we have the choice to right the ship. You need to ask yourself - Do you want to work with a person that has been on their own, with ties to dirty people and hasn't righted the ship. That being said, as a person Dave is a good guy. As a funder - well you make your own decision.
    well said

I appreciate the kind words about my character. Would like it about my company also but we do the best we can. We run a very tight shop and look at the broker sending in the deal sometimes more than the merchant who is borrowing the money. I've recruited and worked with probably 300-400 brokerage shops in the past few years and have learned that 50% of the defaults are actually due to an active or inactive role that the broker plays.

That being said, we really don't want a huge broker base like Yellowstone has. It gets out of control that way. We'd rather stay boutique and fund large deals with bigger offers than our competitors. We have phenomenal ISO partners now and it took us the last 12 months to build this up.

I implore you all to re-read the message above that I wrote so you can learn all the cool things we are doing. There are plenty of funding companies to choose from but in our space there's nobody better.

-David

Excellent experience with Chrome, honest, professional and quick! Time for people to wake up and get to know the good partners in the industry!

This matter was taken care of - the reason for the delay was because of the holiday last week. They took care of me. From beginning to end it was a seamless process.